ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My jammy mates car!

Petrol Blue 182.
Luck sod!

Jackcar1.jpg

jackcar2.jpg

Jackcar5.jpg

jackcar3.jpg

jackcar4.jpg

jackcar6.jpg

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
lol Tiny! Looks good! If you convince him to put Ronals or smooth the bumper i'll personally set it on fire!!

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
nah he isnt short. I sat in a Cup race car and the seats are very low. but your mate could be an ankle snapper

Interesting to see it got a Production S1 sticker on the nose! Has he only just purchased it or is he planning to enter Britcar next season?

Cheers
M

he does race, im not sure what the plans are tho

Get him to drop us a mail (www.bpmracing.co.uk) if he's planning to enter Britcar. We carry around £20,000 of spares for the X85 cups so can do a spares supply deal for him and save him having to carry spares/put out 10K on them. We also have a very, very good team of guys with getting on for 10,000 race KM's of experience on X85 Cups so if he needs it running as well we can assist there.

Having put an X85 through the full Britcar Productions championship and the Britcar 24 hour I'm happy to give him some tips on Britcar vs other championships if he's still deciding what to enter it in.

Cheers
M