ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My keyed 172

182 FF
lol geting a mob up sounds good just need to find out who it is first but wen i do you guys will be the first i call on :cool:

Ph1.2 / VW Polo
just seen this thread. c***s man! and i dont use that word much
thats so slack

modifyied cars attract so much bad attention

TTRS & V50
Jesus christ, never seen anything like that before.

Somebody seriously didn't like you, thats basically a full respray at your expense.

If some one did that to my car, i'd love to catch the f*****s.

Ph1.2 / VW Polo
you may aswell of gone for a custom colour btw, need a full re spray anyway.

as if they did every panel! cant belive it

Astra van,Mk1 nova
Just had a look at this thread and thought it would only be a wee key mark along the door, which is still s**t! But when i looked at the pictures i was gobsmacked! :eek:Even shouted the g/f over for a look! Gutted for you, i would be devastated:(

Good to see it getting a fresh lick of paint tho. CCTV is a must now!

R56 JCW
Mate sorry to hear it, maybe get a like a bullet cam watching ur car through the night, or was it done elsewhere

get some pics up of when its finished :)

182Cup, MinesGTR R35
Is one reson I never leave my car unatended on the streat/car parks too meany swines in this world, makes me wana take a hammer to there face.

Vw caddy tdi
Sorry for you dude. Had a 7 series bmw keyed rite up just like yours (next friday style made it real ugly so you dont even want to drive it) only pannel they didnt do was the roof! Was it done all at once?

Static Low
ive to get my passenger door and rear panel thing beside the door (lol a dunno what these things are called) resprayed ! Cause i got keyed too. c***s

182 FF
It lives in my garage everynight was just unlukey i had'nt put it away when it happend at about 10.30pm(lesson learnt!). i did'nt want to go for a custom colour because to have it done reet would cost me loads to have the engine bay ect done but i will be sure to get some pics up of it when it comes back in about 1week cant wait!! and i have a apex 40mm drop sat next to me just waiting to go on :D

Golf GTD Mk7
Gutted for you mate. Never seen such a bad keying. you going to do it on insurance as that will cost a fare bit. You pretty much having a full respray?

S

seanaldo1987

see if i had went out and saw that done to my car, and then found out who it was that did it.................. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

i would be doing jail time by the time i was finished with them!!!!!

500 Twinair
Just read this thread, no one deserves that. Some people just get jealous, dont know why. I was sat in my car at the traffic lights yesterday and some chav came over and punched my window, luckly it didnt break but what was the point of that... Would of loved to have my heavy duty jack in the car, that would of scared the little fu@ker.

182 FF
Gutted for you mate. Never seen such a bad keying. you going to do it on insurance as that will cost a fare bit. You pretty much having a full respray?

Yep it is having a:

• Full Respray
  • New Headlights
  • New Rear Lights
  • New Scuttle Pannel
  • New Windscreen
  • New o/s Drivers and Rear window
  • New Fog Light surounds
  • and a few other bits i cant think of lol

Black 172
Its sad isnt it to think people do that to other peoples property. You work for something just for some chav to come and damage it ! :( i hate leaving my car on the street but its got to be done as i dont have a drive.

Golf GTD Mk7
:eek: fook me. Make sure you put some 'after' pics up for us.:star:

Yep it is having a:

• Full Respray
  • New Headlights
  • New Rear Lights
  • New Scuttle Pannel
  • New Windscreen
  • New o/s Drivers and Rear window
  • New Fog Light surounds
  • and a few other bits i cant think of lol

ITB'd 182...
Will be mint when done, but i wouldnt want to stump up for the bill :(

Timw for you to get a garage me thinks

renaultsport clio 197 cup
just before christmas around forty cars got keyed all over dundee in the space of a week,i wasnt one which was lucky but a mates got proper keyed and paint strippered too.gutted for you mate.