ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My knob has faded?!

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
Car  Audi
Hi All,

I took delivery of my 182 last week, one of the only downsides is that the Gear knob has faded.

th_DSC00082.webp


I was told by the old owner that you cannot replace the top part of the gear stick.

Is this right? It's really annoying me now!

Regards

Simon.
 
Have a look on ebay. You can buy a renault gear knob renovation kit for under a fiver! I didnt need to take the knob off at all and just replaced the covering. Looks great!!​
 
Back
Top