ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My last French car show, lets hear what you thought.

Many.
Cliosport always seem to have bad locations at shows. Weekend racer/corsasport, who I'm staff on, fight to get a decent location, inc requesting far more stand passes than drivers (so often inc stand passes for passengers), which really helps.

Cliosport certainly doesn't do things as well, and I do echo the comments in this thread that FCS isn't as well organised as other shows, fresh in my mind is Castle Combe action days as a good comparison.

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
We are always looking for new shows to attend to be honest, one of the reasons we started CSS was because we didn't like some aspects of the other shows, and wanted to do our own thing.

If there were more options then we would certainly look at attending them either in addition or as an alternative. We'd also like a good winter show (obviously somewhere that has indoor facilities) as it's a bit pants that the clubs social events are all within about 3 months of the year, then nothing for 9 months.

We had a crap stand location last year, and Mark improved that for us this year. Unfortunately the space we were given for over 60 cars at the weekend was way too small, causing a number of parking issues and trapping people in when they wanted to leave.

I'm sure we will feedback our members opinions if asked. FCS used to hold a post FCS meeting to get feedback from club admins, but I don't think that happens any more (or if it does we're not invited lol).

Out of interest, are you looking to arrange anything for the Performance French Car EXPO at Donington in October Nik?

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Out of interest, are you looking to arrange anything for the Performance French Car EXPO at Donington in October Nik?

Good question, I only heard about this today so I'll discuss with the team to see if it's something that would be good to attend.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
We are always looking for new shows to attend to be honest, one of the reasons we started CSS was because we didn't like some aspects of the other shows, and wanted to do our own thing.

If there were more options then we would certainly look at attending them either in addition or as an alternative. We'd also like a good winter show (obviously somewhere that has indoor facilities) as it's a bit pants that the clubs social events are all within about 3 months of the year, then nothing for 9 months.

We had a crap stand location last year, and Mark improved that for us this year. Unfortunately the space we were given for over 60 cars at the weekend was way too small, causing a number of parking issues and trapping people in when they wanted to leave.

I'm sure we will feedback our members opinions if asked. FCS used to hold a post FCS meeting to get feedback from club admins, but I don't think that happens any more (or if it does we're not invited lol).

No space is too small to manoeuvre out of for such an adept bear. ;)

I did chuckle when the other girl came back 10 seconds after my efforts!

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
No space is too small to manoeuvre out of for such an adept bear. ;)

I did chuckle when the other girl came back 10 seconds after my efforts!

Never mind, it was a worthy effort, club spirit definitely working well there :) Was good to chat to you and put a face to a forum name.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
:) Was good to meet you and Brian aswell. Hoody kept me nice and warm!

I was surprised you recognised me too after how long it's been since I last saw you at llandow. Good to have a chat again though

Chris