ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my latest cup pics :)

Clio 172 Cup, Audi A
Hello, not been on Cliosport for about 4 months now :eek: so I thought I'd come back on and leave a few newer pics of my cup :D

Not done anything else to it since you last saw it but I have just bought some new Turinis so will be putting those on soon!!

Picture12a.jpg

Picture5a.gif

Picture9a.jpg

Picture4a.gif

Picture3a.gif

Picture16_1.gif

Picture16.gif

Picture15.jpg

Picture14.gif

Picture6.jpg

Picture7.jpg

Picture2.jpg

LY V6 with Recaros
Looks very nice, we have a cup for sale at my garage at the moment, I love them! :)

Clio 172 Cup, Audi A
yeh its on -30mm apex springs and has light smoke tinting all round. At the moment i seem to be cleaning it about twice a week (at least :eek: ) lol

Thanks for the comments :)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Are cups that unreliable that you have to put the word TOW on the front! lol

Looks fit tho!

Clio 172 Cup, Audi A
well i put the TOW on the front as a bit of irony(sp) as it is french afterall!!

Infact it was my first mod, exactly 3 days after buying the car from new mid 2003!!! lol

VW Passat 170 sport
Real nice 182 mate and the Turini's i love them wheels much more the Dynamquie rims