ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My latest round of demodifications :(

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Taken this morning after a very very quick wash, then went to work and provisionally sold it to a collegue!

KIF_1147.jpg

KIF_1148.jpg

KIF_1149.jpg

KIF_1151.jpg

And this morning it was on

KIF_1154.jpg

Used to look like this

KIF_0827.jpg

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
another one going !

Everyone selling up for winter :p

Looking very nice still tho :)

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Cheers guys, defo doesnt look as good but at least its still in good nick.

Martin, na they aint and they are already on the 172!!

RS Megane DCi 175
Looks good in both versions!
I have to say that your car is the best looking Clio I've seen on Dynamique wheels - for whatever reason they really suited your shape/colour. :approve:

The Beast MK4
Tis indeed sad. I hope you Livi folks can help me reach for the skies later in the year when the beast goes. Probs going to trade it in with only the bazooka pipe on the back remaining. Ill leave them with the quote, "It quietens down when its warmed up" :cool:

you tight git could you not even give him the clear indicators he he only joking mate looks alot nicer in standard actually buddy never was a fan of the dynamique alloys but each to their own buddy what you going for next then pal

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
The Big Yin said:
Its took long enough to sell it John, more money for project 172 eh!!!

Didnt really advertise it except the net, didnt spend a penny doing it!

Carbon Copy said:
onwards and upwards eh fella.

was a minter.

Cheers mate, defo onwards, hopefully upwards!

Matt T said:
Looks good in both versions!
I have to say that your car is the best looking Clio I've seen on Dynamique wheels - for whatever reason they really suited your shape/colour.

Thanks very much mate :)

Cheers everyone else as well, and na didnt give the repeaters or indicator bulbs!! Using them on my red 172!

You fancy it Scott? Whatabout the car?!

1.6 16v
Shame to see if back to standard matey!

Glad you got a sale, now you can concentrate on the 172! :)

Good Luck!