ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My little 1.2 mk3 clio imusic

Clio mk3
no update,but gave the car a full wash inside and out. heres a picture of the car and also the sub i have fitted.
BeFunky_latest.jpglatest2.jpgsub.jpg

Mk3 1.4 clio
Alright lads finally got my coilovers fitted today, took me about 3 hours in all to fit them. Looks brilliant I will get some pics up tomorrow. Got a bit of tinkering todo as well.

Clio mk3
Alright lads finally got my coilovers fitted today, took me about 3 hours in all to fit them. Looks brilliant I will get some pics up tomorrow. Got a bit of tinkering todo as well.

Cant wait to see the results! maybe when i save a few pennies ill get some coils!

cover it up with a plank of wood painted black haha,so depressing being a student with no spare money. only have like £50 to look for springs at the moment

£50? challenge accepted...

Sweet! you dumped it??

Yeah it took me a while to save up, but it's definitely worth saving your pennies and get coillies

I agree! shocks were perfect for me when i fitted them, but now i wanna go lower i cant..... i'd definitely save for coilies! i might still do depending on how long i keep the car...

Last edited:
  Mk3 1.4 clio
There a bloke selling some ap coilover on here but don't know how much he was looking for them. But he's in Nuneaton.

Clio mk3
No update really,got a few snaps of the car tonight while i was out with some of my friends. the car is stinking atm but dont think you can really see it!
Taken with shitty iphone 5 camera .

Heres a picture of all our cars,sadly you cant really see mine from this shitty angle:( but my friends corsa,clio182 and lupo!

carsss_zps87d89ac3.jpg

Then another picture,my clio and my friends corsa.

kyn_zpsd251ad2c.jpg

lighttt_zps75ff3876.jpg
clio_zpsab9ff728.jpg

Clio mk3
Haven't posted on here for a while,only a few small updates as I'm waiting for my warranty to run out then I'll start doing more major things like coil overs etc

So bought a few little things new pressed plates,led interior and number plate bulbs and new mats for the car. And a good clean!

New plates and led's
y4ane5yr.jpg

Interior light(a lot brighter than it looks)
abemeje8.jpg

Then a shitty picture of it looking rather clean with a ridiculous wheel arch gap:(

abasa6e5.jpg

Haha you'll love it once its gone, makes the car look 1,000,000 times better! Imo forget the springs and go straight to coilovers! I wish id have done now :( sucks not having adjustable ride height...

Clio mk3
Haha you'll love it once its gone, makes the car look 1,000,000 times better! Imo forget the springs and go straight to coilovers! I wish id have done now :( sucks not having adjustable ride height...

Yea seen a few mk3's on here on coils looks so much better! Just need to save and I'm not good at saving haha

Clio mk3
Just a very small update,yellow fogs. I know now many are fussed on them but I like them at the moment. Here's a pic,excuse the wonky numberplate put it on it a hurry and didn't take much note on it and it's very dirty at the moment

yhynuzyv.jpg

Here's just another picture from the boot looking in to show my carbon fibre vent things
pate3a9e.jpg