ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My little 1.2 mk3 clio imusic

Clio mk3
Love the new colour, what a CXNT i would be pissed if someone knocked off my wing mirror like that. was any of your car damaged?
Are the new alloys rs200 ones?

I love the new wheel colour too,suits the car quite nice. I was fuming,it was right before I went to work I noticed it,wasn't in the best of moods anyway working 7 days a week haha. Luckily only the wing mirror was damaged,nope they're the speedline turinis that are on the mk2 trophy sports

Clio mk3
Time for a little update as I don't come on here much.
Now have a private plate and fitted a spoiler. Happy with the results!
Here's some pictures from yesterday

360aab8c2ab7730ece4c99fc97a4f7e1.jpg

29eb79bb4c2748085d41896dcb1865b0.jpg

2f4d24292687dbdae3af04acec2ae5c7.jpg

df16b79e33f0eabfdb079629ea12ddb4.jpg

Then one of the Clio tucked away for the night
a34ee7b3199b601951c11d48735036e3.jpg

1.6 Astra Sporthatch
Colour code the side strips, and tyre shine :) what I'd do next tbh! Lovely car though loving the spoiler! PS, private plate friends ;)

Clio mk3
Colour code the side strips, and tyre shine :) what I'd do next tbh! Lovely car though loving the spoiler! PS, private plate friends ;)
Not spending anymore on it as I'm getting a new car soon. Looking at getting a 1.4 turbo seat Leon because as you know being 18 insurance is not cheap at our age:(
But I did put tyre shine on after the picture:)

Dom_capper

ClioSport Club Member
  2012 Renault Clio
360aab8c2ab7730ece4c99fc97a4f7e1.jpg

This looks mean! How much is it lowered by and what spacers has it got?

Really nice

Really like the black gold combo. Was thinking of going blue gold alloys like a Scooby, but since have changed my mind and going for white alloys. What Leon is it your looking at getting?

Clio mk3
Really like the black gold combo. Was thinking of going blue gold alloys like a Scooby, but since have changed my mind and going for white alloys. What Leon is it your looking at getting?

I've always love black and gold:) bet it's a pain having white alloys though haha. I'm looking the 1.4 tsi with the factory btcc body kit. It's around 125bhp which is reasonable on insurance considering I'm 18

1.6 Astra Sporthatch
Ah fair enough, we all get bored of the 1.2 clios soon enough! Got an Astra recently myself!
Not spending anymore on it as I'm getting a new car soon. Looking at getting a 1.4 turbo seat Leon because as you know being 18 insurance is not cheap at our age:worried:
But I did put tyre shine on after the picture:smile:

You could afford the insurance for 2 cars??? fair play to you. You thought about a Clio GT? might be cheaper to buy then the new Leon? Just a thought anyways

Clio mk3
You could afford the insurance for 2 cars??? fair play to you. You thought about a Clio GT? might be cheaper to buy then the new Leon? Just a thought anyways

Yea could afford the insurance for both but I'm selling the clio to buy the new car. Some reason the clio gt is still high on insurance compare to the Leon. And with the Leon you can easily achieve 170 bhp from just a remap:) the Leon is only around £6k

Think the Clio GT might be quite expensive is that there are that many around. I remember when i first got it i did a check to see how many there are and it was just over 1000

Clio Mk3 Facelift
so here's some pictures of my interior, i also have a 12" 1600w vibe sub hooked up to the standard stereo as i want to keep the steering wheel controls.
but anyway heres the carbon fiber wrapped interior.
View attachment 104561
View attachment 104562

Mate! How did you hook up a sub to your audio?
I don't want to spend £80 on a cable for the steering wheel controls... so any audio help would be good!
Post on my thread if easier.