ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My little 182

Hello. Had this nearly a year now and done hardly any miles in it . Have replaced loads of bits on it as I don't think it likes being parked up for months on end. Got these turinis cheap a few weeks ago and finally fitted them after loads of hassle when had them powdercoated so now I've painted them myself for now just to see if I like the colour really and maybe ill start using the car . Here are a few pics what do you think.
I know turinis are common but I had to have them at the price I got them for
null_zpsfbedfddc.jpg

null_zps3fcdfa1c.jpg

null_zps8ef4d533.jpg

Thanks. I will use it I got this car to use as my last car only did a few hundred miles a year. Spent a fortune on it and never used it.

Thanks again . Its in ktec coilovers still that were on the car already but to be fair for the little use I've had out of the car they have been ok. I did plan on not spending out loads on this car but I can see me buying more bits. The wheels I've done in BMW sparkling graphite. I had them done anthracite and they turned out awful where the powder reacted and the guy just piled loads more on. I had to rub them down by hand which took for ever.

neil a

ClioSport Club Member
Saph was stunning and looked to have a serious spec , the clios are fun but cant beat the big boost hit a cossie gives.

Thanks again yea the Cossie was a nice spec touring car head bd16 inlet gt3076 on autronics mapped by mark Shead 2.6 bar big tooth t5 gripper diff. Was a massive money pit . Since having a baby I didn't have the time or money to keep spending on the Cossie hence getting the Clio really . Just wanted a smaller cheaper toy .

Hello mate I don't think I'll be selling any time too soon I'm afraid. I've had dale interested in having it back too.
Mill put some new pics up next week of it with my new bits fitted.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Hello mate I don't think I'll be selling any time too soon I'm afraid. I've had dale interested in having it back too.
Mill put some new pics up next week of it with my new bits fitted.
Be good to see mate, such an epic little car. It must be if the two previous owners want it back!