ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my little chloe the clio 182

RB 182
Hi all been on here a while now but no pics on of the car, some of you will dislike a few things about it im sure however i love her, waiting to get a carbon fibre splitter and coilovers atm. I am thinking of changing the rear lights also not so sure about them!
heres a few pics anyway, only took on iphone so rubbish quality, you get the picture though! :D

Picture156.jpg

Picture169.jpg

Picture138.jpg

Picture133.jpg
Picture170.jpg

RB 182
Am trying to find one in titanium silver ideally because i know silver is a hard colour to match so going to hold out for a bit if not just have to get one resprayed , definately getting one though :)

Clio
nice, change the rear lights and thatll be wicked!!! whats with the teddy sicker on the back window ll?

RB 182
its a pedo bear sticker hun lots of ppl on here have them on , i just thought it was cute lol

Barge
Rear lights and tints aren't my cuppa tea. But it looks really clean don't even mind those wheels if I'm honest.

Enjoy it.

E60 diesel powah
Cup spoiler, cup splitter, silvervisions and drop! :) Keep an eye out for meets always a few in warrington

RB 182
i think with all the comments about the lights thats done it for me am definitely changing them back to standard, i think i much prefer standard tbh , thanks for all your comments, cant wait to get it on coilovers :)

RB 182
can ya buy silvervisions from halfrauds? one of them went the other day a could only get hold of an orange one but looks rubbish

Renault Sport Clio 182
^ yes you can, cant remember how much i aint been in there for ayyyyges,

yhpm about splitter.

Looks nice too.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Not a fan of those rear lights at all but nice otherwise, abit lower maybe?

200 Gordini
My Mrs thought the bear was cute.. then i explained lol Lose the rear lights and youre on to a winner.

RB 182
haha i just googled pedo bear an realized just what that *cute* little bear is lol , might take it of now

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
ebay ebay for all parts consumable like silvervision bulbs for a fiver You missed the silver cup spoiler that went for £79 tonight ok it came attached to the boot and was pick up only from your neck of the woods Liverpool.
the rear lights look ok and keep it individual the self righeous get upset on here if they aren't standard it's your car style it the way you want. I don't like Ugg boots but don't go telling people who wear them they look gash. :p

oh and yes put my black lights back on for winter as my Euro FK ones stop the cruise control working when the lights are on :D

Cruise control a god send on motorways....

Last edited:

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Lights, tints, stickers, wheels, side repeaters, plates & low hanging exhaust look pisch. How can people have so little taste! Baffles me.

RB 182
i know its not to everyone's taste but i like it and its my car so :) everyone's entitled to there opinion

"Navy" N17 TWO
Looks nice Laura, and the plans sound good :)

Lights, tints, stickers, wheels, side repeaters, plates & low hanging exhaust look pisch. How can people have so little taste! Baffles me.

Jeepers Ali mate, calm down lol

172 CUP
can ya buy silvervisions from halfrauds? one of them went the other day a could only get hold of an orange one but looks rubbish

Silvertek bulbs from halfords are £10, On ebay are about £9 delivered

I think i would rather go halfords and get them there and then rather wait for them to be delivered

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
ah my old wheels, will look good when you get the coilovers on for the ride height. not a fan of the stickers though

Ph1 172.
Looks good, but I'm not a huge fan of the rear lights. I think standard ones would look better. Also i chuckled at your realisation of what paedo bear is.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
I got a cup spoiler and sprayed it myself. Looked ok tbh. I would have got it done prof but I never got round to it. Cost me £20 for the stuff and peice of piss to do. Don't let an odd colour put you off at the right price.

RB 182
have now removed tints this afternoon hurrah looks heaps better :) now just need to change the lights next !

ph2 172 and 106 gti
Nice car, def needs some coilovers, should look great, and i agree the rear lights are bad times and the window tints to be honest but its only my opinion, which doesn't mean a great deal,

overall great car i am biest though!