ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My little mk3 1.2

I got my clio when i turned 17, haven't done a lot to it, thought I'd start a post and show you what has been done

how it started
eCu-LQFHjYbXRCWvXRaaGI7bujU5yeVRVojaQU0iMWQ_zpsa5ea04e9.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_112603415548500_zps9b89e5c7.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

Added the spoiler
ce4rpE00lOGr-VioVZ6ERqzroSmKrX_rOp2O_UW8egY_zpsd0a51719.jpg
[/URL]
[/IMG]
Got bored and shopped it a bit
hWLgaqGFWOCKcsmqKasENLbRvScO3erLevvX7OGDN0U_zps4ac67f3d.png
[/URL]

[/IMG]

Tinted the windows
IMAG0113_zpseb2e8811.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

At Macdonalds i found a car like how mine started, gutted it looks lower than mine with all the boxes in it :(
2013-05-15210544_zps6887f0ef.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
This is how she sits :)

Mk3 1.4 clio
I got my clio when i turned 17, haven't done a lot to it, thought I'd start a post and show you what has been done

how it started
eCu-LQFHjYbXRCWvXRaaGI7bujU5yeVRVojaQU0iMWQ_zpsa5ea04e9.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_112603415548500_zps9b89e5c7.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

Added the spoiler
ce4rpE00lOGr-VioVZ6ERqzroSmKrX_rOp2O_UW8egY_zpsd0a51719.jpg
[/URL]
[/IMG]
Got bored and shopped it a bit
hWLgaqGFWOCKcsmqKasENLbRvScO3erLevvX7OGDN0U_zps4ac67f3d.png
[/URL]

[/IMG]

Tinted the windows
IMAG0113_zpseb2e8811.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

At Macdonalds i found a car like how mine started, gutted it looks lower than mine with all the boxes in it :(
2013-05-15210544_zps6887f0ef.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
This is how she sits :)

Alright mate good to see another mk3. Coming along nicely mate. I also have a progress thread if you want to check it out.

Clio mk3
Just bought springs,getting spacers soon. Will completely change the look and look much better. Standard hight is ridiculous

clio 1.2 16v express
Just bought springs,getting spacers soon. Will completely change the look and look uch better. Standard hight is ridiculous
Should look better with a stance like that.
Nice birthday present by the way. I am using a mk3 clio aswell for my driving test...tomorrow. Love the way It is sooo easy to drive. I want a stanced mk3 after I've finished with my teenage style project.

Clio MK3- Chatterbox
Good to see yet another MK3 on here...

Best wheels imo,

Have a look on my thread, i have lowered mine only -30mm but it makes a big difference.

Other small things done to the car,
Clio sport mats and carbon tread
IMAG03471_zps3799502b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Pressed plates
IMAG03441_zps5e4935cf.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
New stereo
IMAG03491_zpscfb528d8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Little Pin stripe :)
IMAG03501_zpsb8888960.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
And Sport trim for the wheel
Snapchat-20131206070644_zpsupu3efk1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

1.6 Astra Sporthatch
Love the carbon door sills that was the kinda thing I was looking at going for! Where'd you get them? :)

Clio MK3- Chatterbox
Some nice little changes there...

With the sport badge on the wheels, does this fit straight in? has it got to have come from a 197/200 model?

Pressed plates are cool, i need some now.... of ebay???

Mk3 1.4 clio
Got a bit bored today and decided to see what the plastic bumper parts looked like wrapped in gloss black, let me know what you think...
IMAG0365_zpss0udrc5e.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I think they look better than the faded plastic look mate. I'm thinking of getting a 1.6 gt rear bumper and exhaust, just checking all the part are a straight swop. The exhaust looks to be identical I think (well I hope).

Clio mk3
I think they look better than the faded plastic look mate. I'm thinking of getting a 1.6 gt rear bumper and exhaust, just checking all the part are a straight swop. The exhaust looks to be identical I think (well I hope).

Looking to do the same,seen gt bumpers for under £50 buy it now in eBay was surprised at how cheap they are! And full gt exhaust is about £100. Any chance you could let me know if it's a straight swap,but I have the facelift so not sure haha

Mk3 1.4 clio
Looking to do the same,seen gt bumpers for under £50 buy it now in eBay was surprised at how cheap they are! And full gt exhaust is about £100. Any chance you could let me know if it's a straight swap,but I have the facelift so not sure haha

Yeah that's where I've Been looking, yeah the prices shocked me. Just got to make sure the rear bumper is the same as my unfacelift. I hope my rear isn't to wide for the bumper. I will keep you posted mate.

Clio mk3
Yeah that's where I've Been looking, yeah the prices shocked me. Just got to make sure the rear bumper is the same as my unfacelift. I hope my rear isn't to wide for the bumper. I will keep you posted mate.

I was expecting them to be like £150. Okay cheers mate!

Mk3 1.4 clio
Added 16mm spacers on this afternoon
Before
IMAG0378_zpsent5zozm.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
After
IMAG0380_zpsrjgnnobu.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
And wrapped the renault badges on the rims
IMAG0387_zpsvguzedmw.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMAG0389_zpsjyakmxij.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Nice mate how much did the spacers cost?? My wheels look lost in the arches now I've lowered it.