ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My little mk3 1.2

Clio Mk3 1.6
Looking good Dan, spacers make the rear look nice n' wide. I'd get that bumper smoothed tho! Think it would look amazing in that colour too :)

Thanks very much :) ive been round a few garages today getting some quotes to do that and colour code the side strips

You've been quoted £200-300 for the side strips i'm gathering?

Thats a massive rip off mate, got both of mine done for £90. Shop around some more :) Or just buy my car as it'll be up for sale in the next couple of weeks after the 197 bumper and new exhaust are on. Much easier than the hassle of getting side strips colour coded ;)

You've been quoted £200-300 for the side strips i'm gathering?

Thats a massive rip off mate, got both of mine done for £90. Shop around some more :) Or just buy my car as it'll be up for sale in the next couple of weeks after the 197 bumper and new exhaust are on. Much easier than the hassle of getting side strips colour coded ;)
Haha I know it is a rip off! Looking elsewhere... I was expecting to pay about £100

Clio Mk3 1.6
Seems like a rip off to me! My bumper smoothed and resprayed, side strips colour coded and spoiler sprayed and fitted cost £300 in total..

MK3, 1.2. 16V
I got mines done at a reputable place near me and it was £200 for my bump strips, door handles, mirror caps, dash strips and vent surrounds!! So I'd shop around mate.

MK3, 1.2. 16V
Have you got some pictures of your car or a thread to look at? :)

I've got pics mate but no thread! However I'm planning on writing one up tomorrow when I'm off..The pics I have aren't great so gonna take more tomorrow then I'll link you the thread. Where did you get your spacers mate ? I've just lowered mines 45mm and its just crying out for spacers!

Quick Pic
IMAG0426_zps5j6ilj1j.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]