ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My lovely 182 gone :(and replaced with ph1 225:)

Inferno 225 cup
Right guys a little update.

car passed mot with flying colours only costing me £33 FTW ;) tax'd it, took it to Mick @diamond motors because he's a genius! And had a service and clip'd the tyre sensors off.

Now for the one of the big mods i wanted, (spoiler) contacted Simon at the spray shack and he ordered my .R spoiler, took delivery of it Friday, stayed late Friday night to prep it to an amazing standard and sprayed it, with a teaser photo going on Facebook earlier today and it Looks amazing,

said pic

19EA9688-F523-470F-8BE8-00068112D030-5906-0000091312711344.jpg

To say I only ordered it mid last week he's done a great job, thanks Simon.

currently looking at an exhaust and decat for it, but to date I've changed standard re-circ to a forge one, forge air intake with the Gray Motorsport Airbox mod;) shorter gear linkage and soon it should have ph2 rear lights, apart from needing a good correction which (Harpham doesn't know he's doing yet :) as I don't have the time and to build him some portfolio work up has he really his good At what he does )

until the next mod that is all.

Flying along - should look good once the spoiler and lights are on too
any pics of the bay yet?

Any idea what power you are running before modding? They vary alot - my 230 got 245 as standard! Mines up to about 280 now and pulls hard all the way through the revs - good fun to drive! When I can afford petrol!

Inferno 225 cup
Ha any pics of the bay, yes indeed but you will hate the look of untidiness, feel free to clean the bay one thing I hate doing.

5784815A-BF09-4D45-AC71-06E884D5F22C-837-00000182640D3FB9.jpg

The scuttle is all cleaned up now that's when me an Gray was fiddling.

apart from needing a good correction which (Harpham doesn't know he's doing yet :) as I don't have the time and to build him some portfolio work up has he really his good At what he does )
Wait, wut?! LOL

If you want it doing, it'll have to wait until next year now. Have two cars to try and get done before it's too cold and then i'm done for this year lol.

First time i've clicked on this thread too. Didn't even know you'd swapped.

Inferno 225 cup
Tut tut, turning down money ha :)

Il get round to do it soon, or Russ can have it then I just keep on top of it.

Your flower looks well mate.

Inferno 225 cup
A little update,

Found a bargain on eBay for an itg filter and miltek decat for £148, picked them up today, but only fitted the filter, the car now sounds really good with the forge recirc, itg panel filter and Airbox mod, sound a tad better with decat fitted :)

For now that's it!! I've only had it a month prob not that long yet and spent a right fortune, but now the saving for a wedding commences :) so will see how that long that goes. :)

A pic with spoiler fitted.
53BCFE4B-9532-4105-83DE-BF9A25952E0A-3630-000005E0CABAE855.jpg

Inferno 225 cup
Hahaha can be yours for the right price Harpham, means nothing to me. :)

Cheer chris :)

My decat is now fitted!!!! It's sounds amazing now!

Qashcow
Doesnt mean anything to the original owner either now, as you know ;)

Bet she sounds great now, i miss taking it out for a trip to town

Inferno 225 cup
I think it's a lot better in every way, but that's me, the powers straight there, torque pulls you in every gear, I'm putting as much petrol in the meg as I was in Clio.

It's just a bigger car for me which is great with a little one.

Inferno 225 cup
Been a while since I posted up an update, so thought I'd share with you what I've done to the car.

My last update was the decat and itg panel filter and whilst mark black did the work he noticed I needed new track rod ends and the engine mount was completely shite, the gap and the play was unreal, so I took the opportunity to order them along with a few bits for my lady's 1.2clio. I ordered parts of eurocaroarts with 25% off promo code it all came to £189.68 which I didn't think was too bad, the engine mount was a genuine Renault one just with the part number grinded off so back up to marks garage i went to get the engine mount and TRE fitted, whilst mark cracked on I detailed his car for him has he really hasn't cleaned it a great deal, I have no photos Before but here's a couple of after
ehuhu9ud.jpg
y5a7uhy2.jpg
aje4e2e6.jpg

Sneaky pic with mine in
ydahasaz.jpg

as I was machine polishing marks car we/mark decided to cut the middle box out, mark just happened to have some stainless 2.25in pipe lying around so 30mins later my car sounds like this sorry it's not a good vid but will get a better one http://i1107.photobucket.com/albums...75-BE50-F43BEE5B3F11-118-00000001B5B99CE6.mp4

So this brings me to this last week :) I decided after all the little mods I've done it was time to go the see paul@rstuning and he mapped my car here's the outcome
yqa6yje3.jpg

Wow the cars totally transformed more responsive and alive :)it really drives extremely well and pulls and pulls and pulls :) so much love for my car, and as I got back home and looked on Megane.net I saw poobah selling his scangauge soooooo
unenetaz.jpg
I bought it, waiting to find time to install it.

So yeah I'm really loving my meg at the minute and hope you've all like the read :)

Inferno 225 cup
A little update,I detailed the car at the weekend giving it a good wrap in wolfs body, something to protect it has I have an operation this Monday and no use of shoulders, and it's so easy to apply.
uqyre9ub.jpg
yjy6umyz.jpg

Took delivery of a engine cover along with some other trims and tidied the bay up a little.
This is how it was 3months ago
nuqu8e6a.jpg

And this is how it is now
zydy3eby.jpg

Also a mate of mine is working on an induction kit similar to the itg kit will post a pic up of it when me and mark and Gray get round to fitting it should see the same results aswel which should push it to 280bhp+ I hope, but others have noticed a lot more.

Ordered a new plate from fancy plates measured to how I want that's coming soon. And also ordered a new set of brakes which are new drilled and grooved disc, brembo pads and rbf600 brake fluid.

Last but not least I've ordered josh cools springs for it, seen some already fitted and show look a fair bit lower without compromising the handling so will look forward to fitting them.

Will post up once all fitted :)

225 Cup & Williams
Looks good mate, the engine bay looks a load tidier with the cover on too. I'm looking forward to seeing this induction kit too and the price.

182 Cup
hope everything goes okay with the Operation mate, 3 more weeks till I can drive.

Car looks lovely by the way. I'm tempted to make a move into one when I've got more spare cash (which is looking a way away lol)

Inferno 225 cup
Cheers mate, should be back at work in 2week, that's what in aiming for anyway, 3 weeks will fly by mate, all the best.

Yeah it's great car and it's the best I've owned but something inside is making want to buy a ph1 172 and turbo it :) I get bored really easy too easy infact. :(

Inferno 225 cup
Gave her a pamper today and she's sitting loads better on them cooksport springs they've dropped nicely.

Having my splitter fitted next week and hid kit is also being fitted.

Going to spray calipers gloss white with black brembo stickers on, once done that she's pretty much finished......

......I think.

e2yjuvyz.jpg

2e3ajypa.jpg

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Is that Arctic Blue mate?

I seen pictures of this before and it looks stunning. Great camera helps capture the colour. Lovely looking thing.

Inferno 225 cup
Is that Arctic Blue mate?

I seen pictures of this before and it looks stunning. Great camera helps capture the colour. Lovely looking thing.

Yeah it is gally, taken on iPhone which tbh has captured the colour pretty well.

The paintwork is in great condition, not washed it for about 2 month I don't think, used g5 shampoo which I wanted to drink as it smelled awesome, then dried and sprayed with v7 sealant.

Inferno 225 cup
The last pic before she goes tomorrow all being well, going to clean it later as the tap and hose as all frozen up.

Be sad tomorrow when I see her go, been a great car and the replacement should fill the spot nicely.

4edepy6e.jpg

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
I really fancy those springs now - have you had any issues not being able to get anywhere?

Inferno 225 cup
I really fancy those springs now - have you had any issues not being able to get anywhere?

No issues dude ride is perfect :) handles perfect.

@ Dave, works gone slack so buying a ph1.

From 9 this morning till now, was covered in snow :(

a6a6aba8.jpg

Inferno 225 cup
Well it's come to an end.

Gutted that's it's gone, he's just drove it away after pushing the f**king hand brake button all the way in, FML.

But good things will come, as I pick up a ph1 tomorrow afternoon :)

Await the ph1 progress thread :)