ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My mates 206 GTi 180

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Don't see many about and my mates is a good example so i did a few photo's for him today.

Lowered on Eibach springs. It also has a quick shift fitted. The wheels are painted Renault hologram gray. Which is blue/green in sunlight.

DSC_0240.jpg

DSC_0242.jpg

DSC_0245.jpg

DSC_0248.jpg

DSC_0249.jpg

DSC_0247.jpg

DSC_0255.jpg

DSC_0258.jpg

My Cheeky Z3M got in on the action.

DSC_0263.jpg

DSC_0266.jpg

DSC_0268.jpg

Any comments welcome.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Not a fan of the pug lights. He should get some 16's on it, transforms the handling.

Needs Silvervisions haha ;)
A friend has a pov spec 206 and hes trying to get his too look like that. They seem to love their morettes the 206 boys, I never understood why until I saw this colour :)

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Not a fan of the pug lights. He should get some 16's on it, transforms the handling.

There's a bill for £500 for those lights in the service history lol So he won't change them as it makes it look different to normal ones.

As for the wheels. The OEM ones suit it too much to change them.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Lights are Horrible..... Never liked them never will

Also prefer them with Black Vents on the Bonnet but it does look very Clean

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
I'd like Black vents better but the silver ones are part of the optional sports pack.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
I'd like Black vents better but the silver ones are part of the optional sports pack.

My Sis Black 206 GTi has the SP but no Silver Vents on the Bonnet.... Simple Couple of Quid Swap and would look so much better IMO

RS Megane DCi 175
Never been too sure on whether I like these or not - but they're certainly pretty cheap these days!
Bar the lights, that looks like good example.

The GTI 180 just looks s**t, I'm not even sorry for saying that - those lights are appalling and is that fake carbon fibre on the wing mirror? Does that front right tyre need a bit of air too? (Obviously all down to subjective opinion).

Your Z3M on the other hand is an absolute dream. I admire you for buying a red one and putting the ass ache into keeping it clean...

[youtube]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4pXfHLUlZf4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4pXfHLUlZf4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
how long did it take you to find locations that prefectly matched the cars lol?

both nice looking motors but the beemer takes it for me