ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My mate's Focus with a twist!!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Awesome build.

Hope he doesn't ruin the sleeper element though, would be a shame.

182 ff with cup pack's
Started as a 1.6. should just look like a normal focus from the outside thats why he went for a black intercooler. i say normal not many normal focuses with 6 pot AP's lol

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Would'ntit have been easier and cheaper to buy a mint RS and map it a bit.

nice build though...

Stagecoach Ticket
that is epic love the Rs forums alot of money and projects on there but such a crappy forum and layout! sigs piss me off 2!

TRACK CAR BREAKING
That looks good.. Wouldn't it be cheaper getting a rs?
My mate has a Astra gsi, he has just put throttle bodies, gr28 turbo, cossie pistons and that's going to be running 460 bhp + with a good mate :)
Costing 6 grand tho !

TRACK CAR BREAKING
That looks good.. Wouldn't it be cheaper getting a rs?
My mate has a Astra gsi, he has just put throttle bodies, gr28 turbo, cossie pistons and that's going to be running 460 bhp + with a good mate :)
Costing 6 grand tho !

182 ff with cup pack's
i dread to think how much he has spent so far but as a example the manifold alone retail at £1700!!!! i think

Stagecoach Ticket
You would be shocked at the price of RS parts mate my freind runs one and its outrageous even ford put mass loads of "RS tax" on there parts aswell lol