ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My mates new civic toy

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
mate bought a civic 1.5 and put a 1.8 16v in it (not the integra engine but the civic coupe engine i beleive) 170odd bhp standard for a bit of cheap fun

decided for a bit of a laugh to paint it the spoon colours! were still waiting on more stickers coming but here it is so far!

Going on the weigh bridge, came in at 1030kg without driver (only really removed back seats, spare wheel, sound deadning from the rear, has heavy ep3 CTR seats in it that are coming out for lighter ones too soon)
my clio weighed 1150 with me in it!
551792910a8009977120l.jpg

551792910a8009977169l.jpg

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
aye alan said the other night, my day off was ment to be tomorrow but it got changed and i totally forgot about the meet! f**k!

fast, its not bad, about the same as my 172 really, ive got more power and more weight but more torque. it really lacks torque

got proper race suspension, far to hard for the road!

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
paint job's a bit rough up close but its going back in to get a few bits sorted out, still its pretty good for £400! my mate done all the prep though, just got a guy to paint it