ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My mates Punto GT on eBay F***ING QUICK

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Shit little Yaris...
punto.jpg

EFA (Sorry owner!)

Last edited:
Trader Rating - 100%
17   0   0
  Mondeo TDCI 130
yellow one sporting a magnex?? straight through, sound fecking awesome!!! Many moons ago Gaz had one, was mint!

Starlet_gt

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  VW T5.1
I always wanted a pun to gt when I had my seicento but ended up with a starlet instead

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
10   0   1
  Astra VXR
I had basically the same as above buy in yellow. To be fair it was a laugh when it worked (which was rare) felt a lot faster than the 182 low down... and of course I had a dump valve! But the handling was terrible. Overall probably the worst car I ever owned. Still, paid £850 for it, completely destroyed it (to the point it was almost undrivable) and sold it for £650 which wasn't too bad really lol. Good old eBay.

Trader Rating - 85.7%
6   1   0
  Peugeot 308
Christ, this brings back memories! (Albeit, not all fantastic ones lol)

I had mine for about 6 months, in that time the bloody thing never locked lol.

Reason for selling it occurred shortly after I went to jack it up to inspect a sticking caliper. The jack kept going up...the car, meanwhile, didn't lol!

Out of curiosity, I've just checked the DVLA site to find the fecker is still taxed! Jesus..

Couple pics from back in the day!

The wonky intercooler is some form of SAAB item that was 'made to fit' by the previous owner lol.

SNC00114.jpg

SNC00106.jpg

SNC00103.jpg

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
APD in Swansea put the 2.0 turbo coupe engine in my friends punto, was the first one i believe back in 2008.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Range Rover Sport
Exactly. It leaves my 200 for dead and is also quicker than my mates 09 plate S3

A 200 is hardly in Subaru/Evo group though is it.

Lets be honest a S3 is hardly the fastest thing about either. May be quick but comparing to an Evo is silly and pointless...

... Especially when it's parked.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Range Rover Sport
Either way, it's a quick little motor.

Get your mate to do a better advert, for the right price I'm sure it'd sell pretty quick.

Reading that advert I just assume it's been raced around McDonalds drive thru 15,000 times. A better advert would benefit the sale.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Nothing sells a car like saying 'keeps up with evos and scoobies' PMSL
russ

I hate to piss on his chips, but I had my 'almost' stock Punto GT for over 6 years. Despite his having around 50 horses more than me - it would have to be a very poorly Evo or Scoob to get out-dragged by this.

Who fitted the seb2? A lot of those were poorly fitted. If on standard suspension (even though the pics show it lowered) - it will have the cornering dynamics of an oil tanker. A standard Saxo VTS would out-handle it any day.

That said, best of luck with it. £1.2k is a fair price if the majority of the car is clean. :)

D.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  LYV6, 182, R5GTT
Get your mate to do a better advert, for the right price I'm sure it'd sell pretty quick.

Reading that advert I just assume it's been raced around McDonalds drive thru 15,000 times. A better advert would benefit the sale.

Would have to agree with this

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  HBT 172 Cup
APD in Swansea put the 2.0 turbo coupe engine in my friends punto, was the first one i believe back in 2008.

God i remember that, black one wasnt it? remember it was on axle stands running like a sack of s**t, obviously not finished at that point.