ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Megane 225

Clio V6, M4 Comp, X5
This is what i replaced my 182 with as i needed something a bit bigger, i ain't really had a chance to drive it properly yet but so far im quite impressed.
It has a full stainless Scorpion exhaust, Eibach springs and forge dump valve.

IMG_2974-1.gif

IMG_2975-1.gif

Clio V6, M4 Comp, X5
Not too shabby, lovely colour, shame it's not got cup pack.

Yeah i really like the colour, it would of been nice to have the cup pack but its only for driving to and from work and to carry my fishing gear so didn't really want to spend to much.

Welcome to Megane ownership! :)

I went from a 172 to a 225 and I wouldn't look back.

Nice looking car you have there.

I prefer those wheels on a 225 - need to be painted black though - look spot on then, Ive got an R26 but im not a fan of the later wheels as came on the R26 - Ive got R26r wheels now

Clio V6, M4 Comp, X5
I serious thought there would be some haters due to the colour and lardy arse lol.

I took it to Mark Fish Motorsport today for a health check due to vague steering, it now getting 2 new CV boots, track rod end, tie rod, upper engine mount and front discs and pads. Ouch.