ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My megane R26

Meg R26, Nissan 200sx S13
Ed, is it easy to change the reverse bulbs? never really checked it out, and your reverse lights look pretty good IMO

Nimbus R26r
I was at the bedford day but thtat wasn't me :( did 2 laps and got black flagged for noise.

Claneo easy peasy mate, rear lights out unscrew bulb screw in done :) abit easier than the fronts

Insignia SRi
Very nice Meg, sounds really nice.

Theres a black 225 Meg just outside Bexley Village with a front mount IC which looks as though it shifts!! lol

Broken Diesel Megane :(
dash loks great. looks a bit more complete ansd sets it apart from standard meganes. very nice.

agree with the masses on the wheels i am afraid.

Coupe/Defender V8
Sounds sweet Ed, I know why you did your wheels and think they look sweet. The reverse bulbs are good as well, don't pay any attention to the haters :D

Joe

Nimbus R26r
cheers bud, lights were ordered as brighter originals but turned up as these, don't really mind though as there not on alot.

Flol glad you find it funny, it's just because the pics aren't by a garage isn't it :)

Last edited:
I really like it, especially the dash etc the mods look sweet too:approve:

I much prefer the standard wheels though, those one look a bit too 'hardcore' for it, but I guess they make it stand out form the others :)

Nimbus R26r
cheers, only gripes I have with the wheels is they look too small and I think coilovers would make it look alot better but I won't mess with the suspension.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
nice little write up there! as said not a big fan of the wheels but i'm sure they do their job on the track.