ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My mK1 Clio as it is now!

Renault Clio1.2Versailles
:D Hey everyone! with my new alloys in place and after taken off the old gold decals, and given it a damn good wash and clean inside, here is how my mk1 clio looks now! all i need to do now is slam that b****!!! and my work here will be done!

what do ya think guys!?
Photo-0036.jpg

Photo-0032.jpg
Photo-0034.jpg

Striped track ****
not a fan on the wheels

least your car isnt a rolling halfords now

oh and lose the sport badge

Beast
Looks nice & clean...see if you can lift some body coloured bumpers from an RT though, would look s**t hot.

Sports badge and alloys not to my taste though :)

Golf GTD
think the car is alright, i think the alloys look good.

Just i hate people sticking sport badges on anything that isnt a ClioSport.

Each to their own, but if you are going to post on a forum, then I am entitled to say that I don't like the sports badge.

slowan said:
Looks nice & clean...see if you can lift some body coloured bumpers from an RT though, would look sh*t hot.

Sports badge and alloys not to my taste though :)

what is the actual name for this colour car? mines the same just wanna know the name or even better the paint code?

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
IMO. Lose the fusion sticker and the sport badge. get some turbines for it and slam it on its ass!

byrnie said:
what is the actual name for this colour car? mines the same just wanna know the name or even better the paint code?

paint number is on the vin plate, look in your handbook, it'll tell you where it is and which numbers on the plate are the paint numbers. then go to halfrauds and look at their chart, match the number to the name. sorted.

Rststevo said:
paint number is on the vin plate, look in your handbook, it'll tell you where it is and which numbers on the plate are the paint numbers. then go to halfrauds and look at their char t, match the number to the name. sorted.

:eek: am so slow, thanks mate:D

Mk1 Ph2 1.4 RT !FOR SALE!
Looks better than it did. Having said that, afterbirth looked better than it did; so the gains are debateable

MK1 clio 1.9
take of the badges and stickers smooth boot collour code bumpers and get nicer wheels also change spoiler to a standard williams one and it will look tidy! also SLAMMM IT its not hard to make a mk1 look nice and tidy