ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My mk1 Clio What you think and what could be changed or added on?

Mk1 Clio
Hi there just wondering what you all think of my newly baught Renault Clio Mk1 1.2 litre. Just though i would see what you people out there think and hopefully help me to find new things to add onto the car to make it look better also the stickers have been removed.

Also can people leave links to websites,

For

Bodykits

Lights

Bonnets

or anything elce where you can buy Mk1 Clio parts from.

Many thanks Uffy2k9.

Mk1 Clio
">
theback2.jpg

Mk1 Clio
Please feel free to put what you really think as i would like a honest answer from people. Many thanks uffy2k9

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
If it was mine?

Standard mirrors (yours are too white)

Lose the lights, the stickers and the spoiler.

Paint the mesh satin black.

Polish/replace the exhaust with a decent one.

And stop saying many thanks uffy2k9. It sayys your name over there <--- so we don't need a re-cap! ;)

Last edited:
  BMW M5 & E36
Oh no! Drive it to your local scrap dealer and ask if they'd do you a favour by crushing it, take money and have another go.

LY 200
Typical responces! :rolleyes:

Not my bag mate but depends one what you like really - i liked the combat 2 kit (or front) back in 2001 so its probably still one of the better ones if you like 'bodykits'!

If it were me 'liking kitted cars' id be sure to get rid of the lights for standard phase 2's, spoiler and maybe even change the treads for something black.

iimushroomzii

Toilet roll king
  Transit Connect.
Welcome to the 1990's..... BTW mate, Ive got some angel eye lights that'll fit that if you fancy them? Pm me.

Mk1 Clio
How much for the lights and are they for the front? Also thanks to every1 for the feedback very helpfull. Also does anybody no a website that you can buy Mk1 clio parts from like body kits exhausts ect many thanks.

i'd ditch the spoiler, maybe find a front bumper abit more squarish to match the lines of the car, change the rear lights and it will look abit more tidy

1.8 Civic EX
k-tech racing should sort you out with most things...i got plenty of bits from them when i had my old mk1...

rear spoiler needs to come off and change the rear lights, maybe smoked ones? kit looks ok if you like that kinda thing...maybe 16v front wings if it hasn't got them already, can't realy tell from the pic...

JDM Dc2
Oh no! Drive it to your local scrap dealer and ask if they'd do you a favour by crushing it, take money and have another go.

bloody el thats abit harsh... change the front bumper to a valver one, get rid off the spoiler and graphincs then put a williams lump in it!...

Ph1 track 172
personally dude, i dont like it, and neither will many people on this site!

bodykits/tints/aftermarket lights are out of fassion!! the clean OEM+ look is the way forward atm!

id start trying to get it back to standard renault parts!! (the good thing being that standard body parts are cheap as chips!!)

Then id make a 16v replica!!
16v bumpers/wings
16v rear bumper
Standard lights
loose the spoiler
smaller wheels (turbines or williams wheels)
a smaller exhaust!!

a 16v rep, lowered on some nice wheels, with smoothed door/bonnet will be very tidy!!