ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My MK1 Clio

Clio Mk1
Just registered to cliosport.net and thought that i would post some pics of my clio!!!
DSC00153.jpg

DSC00164.jpg

thought i would post a pic of dis ruined clio dat i saw at dis meet i went 2 da other day!
DSC00162.jpg

and a picture of my first clio!!!
DSC00100.jpg

Saxo, Clio & ph-lickable
Really nice clios except that shed heap thing you saw lol.
Loving the black clio you used to have, looks like mine but without the mass dents in it lol.

Clio 16v turbo
that black clio is my old 1 and its a hand me down racked off piece of s##t. that photo does it the world of good tho!

"Navy" N17 TWO
Both look nice.
That red and blue one looks awesome! lol

I'd second that - there's a few more colours other than red/blue on it too, but overall maybe it's an unfinished article from scrapheap challenge? :rasp:

Clio Mk1
I do prefer blak clios bt that picture makes it look well better than it was. The other arch was just pure rust and there was more dents than ya could imagine on it. The good thing was i had a 1.4 in it n it was nippy even though it was slightly racked off! My new clio(red one) is lowered on 55mm springs wit a coil cut making it about 65mm on the front,dunno ow much it is on the back probs around 80mm cz of how high they are normally!!!

Audi TT 3.2
the black 1 looks good, you red 1 looks alright but id colour code everything, and maybe get a valver spoiler, then would look sweet

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
Both look good, can't judge the heap unless thats the colour is staying:S, might look good one colour.