ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Mk1 Golf Pictures

Wow! I remember reading the project thread when I started browsing CS!

It looks incredible :) Credit to the hours you must have put in.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
im pretty sure it will never be finished haha, the drivers door needs doing for starters and the rear needs raising :(

Megane Diesel / 172
When only even remotely maybe could I sort of say that the only thing I kinda don't really like is the garland on the rear view mirror (and even that suits the car) then its got to be a win!!!

Bloody lovely!!

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
tahnskyou for all the comments, actually means alot... i honestly at some points didnt think i would see this day. we ahve been through so much together (sad i know haha) its made me bleed.... alot, its left me more bruised than anything ever, its made me cry and throw pot noodles at it. Its also made me smile and laugh and hug it....

alien green rs133
i remember you telling me about this like years ago sat in nando's and it made me get one, fair to say mines no where near your standard yet. im looking into rayvern bags as the fk's are way too solid.
i will be pestering you for advise laura, i love your mk1, nearly as much as your face :rasp:

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Does look excellent however the front needs to come down or the front go up. Or even a little of each.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
the back is coming up a tad... because i cant drive it at that height as it sits on the tyres, ive just not had chance to do it yet the plan was to do it this weekend but evned up going down to Arena Essex to help run King of the Ring then BHP show at lydden hill on monday!

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
the back is coming up a tad... because i cant drive it at that height as it sits on the tyres, ive just not had chance to do it yet the plan was to do it this weekend but evned up going down to Arena Essex to help run King of the Ring then BHP show at lydden hill on monday!

Good skills. It really is beautiful. You must be very pleased..:D

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
Want it hitting with the DA? I really want to try some bits on it. :eek:

No haha, the paint looks fine on it, and seeing as i prepped it i cant guarentee it wouldnt fall off if a DA went near it or go through. The A1 however has your name written all over it.

The plan was to do it next weekend but ill now be at the ring for N24

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I'll just use a soft finishing pad and some Amigo. There's hardly any cut in it and it'd look superb. :eek:

That A1 will be a b*stard though. :dapprove: lol.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
the moment i have time to raise it, im never at home, this weekend i was in Manchester, Essex, Milton Keynes, Leicster and kent. If i get chance this weekend ill do it but its unlikely as i have loads to sort out for germany next week

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
Im reporting you to the RSPCVW......:rasp:

well ive been told i have to do it this weekend as my dad is getting annoyed that he cant move it haha, just need some C spanners, 5 min job, atm im using a happer and a screw driver... :(

Lol! Just commented on his Facebook photo about it being yours, should have checked this thread first!!

Clio 1.5 dci
this is absolutely stunning, haven't looked at the project thread yet but i can imagine a lot of hours of hard work have gone into it! kind of a dream car for me. well either a Mk1 like this or a white Mk2 cabriolet! but well done! :)