ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Mk1 Ph3 Clio (Pics)

Get some alloys and lower it mate!!! those hubbys really are tragic... i thought they were spinners at first glance ;)

Got potential though.

Valver Lookalike Mk1 Ph3

Well while my gf learns in it I think Ill steer well clear of alloys - and I like the hubcaps =P.

Lowering it is a must though, Im slowly learning more and more about cars, given some time I will probably lower it myself. What are the options when lowrering it? Just springs?

Badboy is next on the list tho.

[Edited by Rip3z on 07 July 2005 at 1:18pm]

[Edited by Rip3z on 07 July 2005 at 1:20pm]

Twingo 133

Looking nice and clean. those hub caps are quality! i had a set for mine, when they first came out.

Pends how much you want to spend when lowering.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

yeah i second the thought on the hub caps.. but needs must!! definetely waiy for GF to finish learning, actually wait until youve dumped her cos alloys will get kerbed... mine are still in A1 nick but it wont be long im guessing till i get some kerb action...

Valver Lookalike Mk1 Ph3

Well I only want it lowered 40mm, what options are there?

Lol been with her 2 1/2 years, living with her for 6 months - think that may be a while (maybe never) - the caps are just instead of the normal standard solid grey plastic. Not 100% sure about alloys, I love the look of them but do I want to spend 100s of pounds just to be scared of kerbs.