ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My mk1

Evo4, MITO, 172 TTV6
Been on here nearly 2years and only just posting pics, wondered what you lot though.

Spec:
  • Full system from k-tec with decat
  • Induction kit
  • Gas Flowed
  • Uprated clutch
  • Ecotec valve
  • Did have upgraded cam but have taken out because putting in a 16v soon
  • lowered 55mm all round
  • Did have black bumpers but got these off ebay for £3 each! Need to spay them up though

Im sure I have forgotten something but thats it for now

Last edited:
  Rb 182
I really like it but im biased ;)

myweebestfromfcs.gif

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent
very nice mate, the black against the blue looks the tits, although now its colour coded looks even better, wheels really suit it too

Evo4, MITO, 172 TTV6
Thanks guys, im not a fan of bodykits I just wanted to keep it as standard looking as possible, I am thinking of spraying the bumpers blue to match though.

Evo4, MITO, 172 TTV6
Yep, put the 16v interior in just after christmas, looks a lot better and the black seats suit the car imo!

Evo4, MITO, 172 TTV6
Yeh, dont have the electric windows, speakers etc on them but i didnt want them so thats cool, got the 16v dials, dash, top cover over the dash etc as well

mk1 phase 3
ajketley said:
Yeh, dont have the electric windows, speakers etc on them but i didnt want them so thats cool, got the 16v dials, dash, top cover over the dash etc as well

snap :cool:

like scott said, what you getting once youve sold it?

Evo4, MITO, 172 TTV6
Im looking at getting a williams phase 2 if I can sell this beast. Its under cars for sale but if you know anyone that wants a really excellent condition first car then please get them to contact me!!!