ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My MK1_RT so far...

Mk2 Ph1 1.2
1.4 RT so far this is what i have...Had the car about a year and still have loads to do!!!

Exterior:
Jap style front bumper (Phoenix styling)
Jap style rear bumper (Phoenix styling)
Jap style side skirts (phoenix styling)
16v Bonnet--- smoothed/ no Renault badge
16v Spoiler
15 ’’ R-Line 6spoke alloys
Rear tints
Lexus lights
Clear/black side repeaters
Colour coded bump strips and door handles
Interior:
16v Steering wheel (sprayed red)
RSI full interior
Neon tube in each foot well (red)
2 Neon tubes for boot and a neon strip light.
Kenwood head unit
Nitro Jenson sub 200W
6x9s
Amp 300W
Pioneer door speakers
Corsa gear knob
Engine bay/ Tuning:
K&N Air filter
Apiro colour coded hose covers
Carbon look battery cover
back box

th_DSC00665.gif

th_DSC00093.gif

th_Chriscar001.jpg

th_Chriscar006.jpg
Without lexus lights

<<<Let me no what you think>>>

Last edited:
  Trophy #473
First car? looks alright matey, you'll get very mixed reviews, but hey my mk1 was orange, needs lowering tho....got some mk1 adjustable spax suspnsion for sale ;)

£60 delivered.

Valver Lookalike Mk1 Ph3
I think it's very smart.

I don't like the back bumper, but that's personal preference.

Get a williams spoiler on it.

Mk2 Ph1 1.2
got 16v spoiler on it but ant got any good pictures of it of how it is at the moment. Im at work but will post some better ones up

Mk2 Ph1 1.2
profilepic17837_9.gif

another pic i found of the engine bay without carbon look battery cover on

Last edited:
  FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
Don't s'pose you could post a pic of the corsa gear knob on it could you, sounds like an interesting idea.

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
Cheers man. Also, great car, imo i'm not a fan of a lot of mesh on a clio, but every man to his own. Well done though i do like it.

Renault Clio mk2 RSi 16v
not a fan of this , but i can appericate the work and effort thats gone in to it ! well done mate . if it was me i put a mk1 spoiler on it like this one on my old clio
d29153b2.jpg

engine bay looks ace and so clean ! just wants that spoiler , lowering and maybe some different wheels in 16s

Mk2 Ph1 1.2
Mr RSi said:
not a fan of this , but i can appericate the work and effort thats gone in to it ! well done mate . if it was me i put a mk1 spoiler on it like this one on my old clio
d29153b2.jpg

engine bay looks ace and so clean ! just wants that spoiler , lowering and maybe some different wheels in 16s

Ive put one on now just didn't get chance to put up to date photos up