ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my mk2 ph1 RSi

Renault Clio mk2 RSi 16v
DSC00019.jpg
DSC00018.jpg
DSC00017-1.jpg
DSC00016-1.jpg
DSC00014-1.jpg
heres my car since she been lowered and had a full t-cut and polish as the paint work felt s**t !

DSC00013-1.jpg

Recaro Black Gold 182
Bonnet looks cool, i would loose the stickers though and i'm not a fan of the exhaust.

Renault Clio mk2 RSi 16v
thanks guys , thought i'll be different with the style . at times i have dounts about the rear lights but there better then the standard red ones i guess .

when i can get my exhaust video up i will post it .

the car itself is in good nick , if not mint . no door dents no sratchs nothing . 3 weeks ago i gave her a full t-cut and polish as the paint work felt rough ! its as smooth as a babys bottom now !

www.renparts.co.uk
would prefer it stock...... not keen on any of the mods its done.... bit fast and furious.... theyre a nice car standard though..

Golf R/Leon FR
like the bonnet but not a fan on the exhaust, stickers, wheels, lights,

mk2 ph2 rear lights, and some OZ F1's would look nice

Renault Clio mk2 RSi 16v
its lowered by 60mm on g-max shocks and springs .

EVERYONE has oz f1 or ultraleggars wheels on there clios , why be the same ?

i did think about the ph2 rear lights , i mite nick them off my mums car i see what they look lke on mine .