ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Mk2 Sport 1.6 16v !

Clio II Sport 1.6 16v
Hi again, paste this thread i think its here.

Expect you cud see photos of my little baby, so im not so good with thech!! :clown:

For your guidance, our country/region reallity is not the same as yours, so here to get a Clio Sport (only 1.6 16v frenchy available) its very difficult and expensive... but here nobady piss you up about this amazing little car, cos all nows their properties and wich fast it is!

cliosport016cl.jpg

cliosport048mw.jpg

comidajaviset0259cn.jpg

035clio2ng.jpg

037clio1ud.jpg

clio2interior7pv.jpg

a2108vy.jpg

And this is my old and lovely Clio S 1.4!!!
clioencasa4kk.jpg

cliosfeb1bt.jpg

Expect you like them!!!

See yaa

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
v. nice mate! not too sure i understand you mind, but the cars look very nice!

Clio II Sport 1.6 16v
Thanks Jc, Giles, and all of you bodies for your comments....

I do not have plans for it yet, so iam waiting my first kid so my wife is pregnant, you know maybe iam getting older !!

But in my mind rounds all type of things to do to it, down suspension, chip it, exaust, new wheels, ohhh god, lot of things, but my wife cud kill me in a second.. . haha.

Thanks again

:approve:

Last edited:
  Clio II Sport 1.6 16v
Dink said:
looks good

tis fast but not fast enough;):clown:

right ! :dapprove: the matter is that no 172/182 has been imported here !!!

This is the only model much faster we cud achieve.. .and like mine only 19 more in all Uruguay!!!

A well built VW
Got to love that colour Nice car and i have wife too who will kill for me making mods to car lol but doesnt stop me

Megane Mk4
I've NEVER seen a red RSi before.. I used to own a gold one and they might not be 172/182 material but they've got most of the kit inside :D

Very nice... Mint condition original wheels too :D

Andi

Clio II Sport 1.6 16v
mitchzxr said:
get low!!

nice but defo look into getting that lowered!

Yes mitch and Martint, this is i want to do, so i love lowered cars, and all my before cars were lowered... but in my wife pregnant conditions is most probably she cud kill me instantly.... and i prefer she not to sufer riding our car, but once we have the baby out...... :evil: low it

Thanks to all of you guys, for your very good coments.

brgds

E87 118i
snap! - same as mine apart from the colour, tho the interior is exactly the same. Great little annoying rattling unreliable car that. ;)

Clio II Sport 1.6 16v
hi rock... you are wright with the description of such a piece of excellence and amazing little car :rasp:

Bye fella and collegue at work :cool:

Lux'd Glacier White R26
You're certianly handy with the old wax and polish! Both cars look good!

How fast is 210kmph?

Tyson.

Clio II Sport 1.6 16v
Thanx tyson, but i do not wax it so much :(

210 kmph = 130.2 mph

i have achieved upto 133.30 mph but no camera to register at this moment.. :S

BG 182 FF
Diego.uy said:
right ! :dapprove: the matter is that no 172/182 has been imported here !!!

This is the only model much faster we cud achieve.. .and like mine only 19 more in all Uruguay!!!

19, a wife? scary s**t that mate. all the best to ye with the kid an that, hope all is well.