ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My MK3 Clio

I'd personally take your boot to a body shop OR go to a scrap yard/ebay to find a cheap boot replacement, im sure the scrap yard would be cheaper, I recon from a body shop your talking, 200-300£ plus vat.

yeah, Im looking into my options for this, thing is I always take the bikes out so I run the risk of doing it again unless I can find a better solution.

A little update on progress.

I gave the car a light wash and waxed it too today. Would be rude not too as it was a nice, hot day. Note to self, wear shorts next time and not jeans.

IMG_0733.jpg

IMG_0731.jpg

IMG_0736.jpg

And this is one of my interior light, meh you can't see much difference in the photo..

IMG_0747.jpg

Just showing you what it looks like now with the yellow fogs and yellow film as i got a chance to stay out after sun down, (finished working day shifts for a bit).

IMG_0746.jpg

IMG_0741.jpg

IMG_0743.jpg

Going to try and add some more layers of wax to my body work then do the wheels, see how much difference there is. I want a gleaming car, hard i know to gleam a silver one, but I will try.

Went all out cleaning the car and waxing it.

Here's some pics of it

DSC_0526.jpg

DSC_0525.jpg

Finished my alloys, two coats of wax on these bad boys.

DSC_0522.jpg

DSC_0515.jpg

DSC_0511.jpg

DSC_0510.jpg

DSC_0507.jpg

Two coats of wax on the boot too, as it gets the dirtiest quickest..

DSC_0505.jpg

DSC_0500.jpg

So shiny I could see reflections in glass.

DSC_0497.jpg

DSC_0495.jpg

DSC_0494.jpg

DSC_0493.jpg

DSC_0492.jpg

DSC_0490.jpg

DSC_0483.jpg

DSC_0479.jpg

DSC_0476.jpg

DSC_0474.jpg

DSC_0471.jpg

DSC_0470.jpg

DSC_0469.jpg

1.2 16v
Alright mate car looks awesome :)

Got any pics of the car parallel to side, just so I can see the poke as I'm gonna be running 16x8 et 20? What size tyres you got 195? Also, how you running the coilovers? Wound right down?

Alright mate car looks awesome :)

Got any pics of the car parallel to side, just so I can see the poke as I'm gonna be running 16x8 et 20? What size tyres you got 195? Also, how you running the coilovers? Wound right down?

The best i can find;

DSC_0520-1.jpg

DSC_0521.jpg

Nah they arn't wound down fully on the fronts, got another 4cm to go I think, but the rears are.

Yeah 195's.

got 1Degree neg camber on the fronts, just to tuck the tire tread in to pass MOT's and be leagle, but they poke out a little still, Everything else sticks out.

hope this helps.

1.2 16v
Yeah mate a lot cheers :) this hasn't got wider front arches has it like the SX or anything has it?

A little update; I've changed my side lights to LED ones, much brighter.

Here's a link to what they look like but ill have to take pictures of them actuallly fitted to the car later.

Took me half an hour to fit them.. ;)

Well, i mean 5-10 mins and the rest was because i dropped the back cap for the lights down in my engine bay and was fishing around for it until 21:40...