ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My mk3 euro project

A Euro'd one...
Here's a few new pics taken by my mate Si Gray...

IMG_0422.jpg

IMG_0449.jpg

IMG_0451.jpg

IMG_0455.jpg

IMG_0456.jpg

Astra GSI, 172, Golf
hi mate your car looks nice and your brothers , few ppl commented on how nice it was ( we were the lads in the 2 evos behind were the pics were took )

Track 172cup
totally stunning car mate, nice work

love the colour, i like the idea above aswell about doing the studs the same colour as the car aswell, would look sweet

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Stunning new pics mate. The front is gorgeous. Really liking it.
Just still the back isn't right. Maybe you agree?

Clio 3
Hey nice ride... I´m from portugal and i have some doubts...
The first one is - from which version is the front bumper RS ??? Sport?
Second -the lip comes already with the bumper or it was modificated to that?

Thanks,
Hugo Carvalho From Portugal (aka boss)

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
looks ideal like, wot a colour, ues 2 must hav sum serious wedge like, yas are in the game bigstyle

A Euro'd one...
Hey nice ride... I´m from portugal and i have some doubts...
The first one is - from which version is the front bumper RS ??? Sport?
Second -the lip comes already with the bumper or it was modificated to that?

Thanks,
Hugo Carvalho From Portugal (aka boss)

It is a 197 front bumper modified to fit the standard wings, the recess and fogs have been flushed. The splitter is a megane splitter also modified to fit.

Clio 3
It is a 197 front bumper modified to fit the standard wings, the recess and fogs have been flushed. The splitter is a megane splitter also modified to fit.

197 bumper ok... But from the RS version right? (and yes i notice that it was modified)...
All this because i have a 197 too and i love german style... and your project is 5*....

Thanks mate...

Roadster Coupe
Dont really get the whole euro theme, but cant expect everyone to like it. But good effort tho on the hard work thats gone into it.

Meg R26 + Mk4 GTTDI
I like the colour a lot but the more and more I see it the better it gets. Especially in the pics where its in the sun.

J03

MX5 1.8
am sure renault does a similar colour to that, i saw a 5 door one with that kind of colour, when i first saw it i thought of your car! looks cracking as usual