ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my mk3 non-sport

Mk3 1.4 clio
Just a little update, got some new wheels and tyres package a couple of weeks ago.
ze5y9e3e.jpg

6apata7y.jpg

so two Fridays ago my window packed, so had to buy a new window regulator.
de4udumu.jpg

I had to dismantle the old motor to find out what was broken and found this.
ute4aqe4.jpg

All sorted for FCS, hope this one last for a while.

Mk3 1.4 clio
Oh nearly forgot also picked up an induction kit for a little noise, gets rid of the vacuum cleaner noise haha.
muqu4u2a.jpg

Clio MK3
Fair enough mate, good idea that especially with all the salt on the winter roads. I'm still after 3 canasta alloys, bl***y hard to find them!! Rarely crop up for sale in good condition :(

Mk3 1.4 clio
Fair enough mate, good idea that especially with all the salt on the winter roads. I'm still after 3 canasta alloys, bl***y hard to find them!! Rarely crop up for sale in good condition :(

Yeah I know what you mean mate, I had 3 buckle in one of my canasta's so I looked to buy a new one. The ones you find on eBay are in terrible condition or very expensive for 2nd hand.

Mk3 1.4 clio
Quick little update.

Making a heat shield for my induction kit ( got bored haha ).

y3yja2e4.jpg

ehanesa6.jpg

I still got to cut the holes for the filter and cold air feed, once there cut I will powder coat it.