ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Mk3 ...

RB 200
well last june, i moved from a mk2 1.2 campus to the 1.4 dynamique ... which for age/insurance was my reason to do so .. but after test driving it .. i actually though bloody hell for a 1.4 its not too bad.. considering i've now looked into things and it rates the same as most 1.6 cars on the market .. seems like i made a good choice ( to suit me :) ) ....

when i bought it from benfield .. they swapped my wheels from the standards .. to what i had previously.. so i have some 5 spoke renault wheels lying in the kitchen ... and still have them 7 months on haha .....

heres how it started ....

x3blol.jpg

28woryx.jpg

then i got my windows tinted ... which made it look a bit like a van ;)
2ivb7fb.jpg

next i changed the springs .. dropping it 45mm from standard.. heres a pic of it once it settled ....
sv49r4.jpg

e8pemw.jpg

next, i changed the front grilles ...
1zyvdwz.jpg

and tinted the front windows ^^ ...
2rcbh91.jpg

next i ordered my cliosport.net decal and stuck that on
1zn7azb.jpg

next i raided the new stock of muc-off i got from work, and gave it a hellish clean and polish ;) ...
30rsf86.jpg

mijr02.jpg

21a0qhw.jpg

what i have left to do! --
SX '' body kit ''
body colored moldings/handles
exhaust system
air intake kit
coil overs
renault f1 team decal for my bonnet
these wheels -
j5we48.jpg

and also possibly a small bit of white detail to help the wheels blend in ....
lets see where it ends up eah!!

non sport
ooh that nice biohzrd!!yeh do that to it mate, looks nice as is...poss lowered abit more and i like the choice of your new wheels that u want

Clio mk2 ph2
Bigger wheels please, no body kit. Listen closely to Biohzrd....
Good stuff so far tho matey!

RB 200
haha yea you'll need to tell me exactly how you did your springs! yours sits perfect .. exactly how i want mine too ...i'll look about for a BMC .. was it expensive?

White Sti Hatch
haha yea you'll need to tell me exactly how you did your springs! yours sits perfect .. exactly how i want mine too ...i'll look about for a BMC .. was it expensive?

Think it was about £150 including the Reducer i needed to order up too...

Youll also need 25mm spacers if you want the stance of mine mate less you get wheels with an Epic offset

RB 200
aye i was thinking about spacers ... i'll see how those white wheels fit when they come.. and take things from there .. i was going to leave coilovers til last like .. im trying to plan out how to go about everything
:)

White Sti Hatch
Coils should be your first port of call before ne new wheels mate, no offence but the will look gash with the car sitting that high sort out the height then look at wheels

RB 200
wheels are going to be my first port of call im afraid .. my tyres are dead, and dont really want to spend a quater of the price of the wheels .. on tyres that will be there a few months haha .. coilies end of march will be nice .. its going to be all finished by june so..

White Sti Hatch
wheels are going to be my first port of call im afraid .. my tyres are dead, and dont really want to spend a quater of the price of the wheels .. on tyres that will be there a few months haha .. coilies end of march will be nice .. its going to be all finished by june so..

Youll never be finished mate i was never finished with mine still a list as long as my arm id have done to mine if id kept it and not sold it on

RB 200
this is true .. but it will be visually finished ( exterior wise ) by june :) then guuna do everything else i want .. and then probably start changing things again haha

vauxhall corsa vxr
thing is thou dont look 45mm on the rear mine is 45mm all round and sits alot lower mate, nice motor and yes bio-hazards car was stunning but please go your own way on the car dont be a sheep, i have the rear splitter for sale off the sx kit if intrested, carry on with the mods mate

White Sti Hatch
thing is thou dont look 45mm on the rear mine is 45mm all round and sits alot lower mate, nice motor and yes bio-hazards car was stunning but please go your own way on the car dont be a sheep, i have the rear splitter for sale off the sx kit if intrested, carry on with the mods mate

Hope you aint calling me a sheep mate !!!

vauxhall corsa vxr
how can i call you a sheep mate when you were the first with the mk3 to go for coils with the custom rears, what im saying is by all means listen to people but add your own style to the car which if im not mistaken is what modding is all about

RB 200
yep i know mate ... i have my little ideas and im going to stick with my plan! ... i can get the full sx including spoiler, new from renault for £350 ha, so im going to stick with my plan and get it on there, atleast i can then pick a decent place for my exhaust - which i want to be shown and make some nice work of it :)