ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My MK5 Fiesta Zetec S (old user)

mk5 fiesta zetec s
orite everybody thought i would get back on the website as i have not been on here for a while. i had a 1.6 2002 clio but unfortunately somebody wrote me off so i purchased a cheap zetec s and have been doing a few bits too it. some of you may remember me.

i purchased it standard and have fitted a puma engine and fitted a full milltek exhaust. spax dampening kit. new seats. and a few other little touches.

this is how i purchased it

DSC_1529.jpg

5078760488_19041ca029_z.jpg

with some sparco wheels on

5339539936_38aeef79e6_z.jpg

then i decided to spray the door handles gloss black. spoiler gloss black and also the wheels. i am happy with it at the moment but i am looking at some shawspeed cams to get it to around 160bhp.

DSC_0026.jpg

Last edited:

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Nice example mate, got a real soft spot for the mk5 ZS's, fantastic little hatches unfortunately ruined by image nowadays!

Still miss mine tbh :dapprove:

4417392559_5e6a86f6bf_z.jpg

/wh0rage.

mk5 fiesta zetec s
i remember you posting that pal. thats the thing pal they are becoming cheap not so lots of chavs tend to be buying them and sticking rubbish lexus lights and stuff on

120d M Sport
I love these cars and like what you've done...but that looks like it's rusting away!

Surely you'd be better off spending money getting the rust sorted rather than eyeing up cams!

mk5 fiesta zetec s
cheers pal. yeah the rust has got real bad after the snow we had. i am going to get new arches welded in and the rust done in the summer :)

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Lol, Gally and Alex - knew you'd both be in here <3

i remember you posting that pal. thats the thing pal they are becoming cheap not so lots of chavs tend to be buying them and sticking rubbish lexus lights and stuff on

Tell me about it mate, seen several going for under a grand now!

Fiesta ST-2
Looks nice! I miss mine too :( still get to drive it now and then but it's not the same, it's lost a few mods since the missus had it.

Fiesta ST-2
Had mongoose cat back, piper 4-2-1 manifold & sports cat, Collins chip and panel filter/airfeed. Lowered on gmax shocks/springs too.

120d M Sport
Mongoose is the best exhaust for a ZS! Loved it on mine. Polybushes in the rear beam are a worthwhile mod, made the rear end on mine feel nice and firm.

Any pics treemanx?

mikekean

ClioSport Club Member
  996 C4S, 135i, E30x2
Nice car, I use to have on of these and although its the slowest car i have owned it was deffinatly one of the most fun. Would deffinatly have another one.

mk5 fiesta zetec s
Just the puma one pal. It should be around 130 bhp with the milltek. Lad called mank I know took me out in his 1.6 it'd one. 180 bhp and I got a hard on lol

Listerine & Poledo
RP engine or just a standard Puma one mate?

If an FRP engine wound up in anything other than a Tickford special, it would be a waste....

unles, of course, it came out of a puma that wound up on its roof coming out of paddock-hill bend

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
If an FRP engine wound up in anything other than a Tickford special, it would be a waste....

unles, of course, it came out of a puma that wound up on its roof coming out of paddock-hill bend
There are a couple running FRP engines or standard ones with FRP manifolds. It's a shame but the cars they came from obviously weren't going to good.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
^That looks bang tidy on the Turinis mate! Love that you've kept the textured bumpers/sidestrips too, most imp owners don't!

120d M Sport
There's just something about them, they're just a great all round car. Still love the looks. Only chavs take the side strips off Luke, yours inspired me to get mine!

Sorry to the OP, dont mean to offend you there but I think it would look better with the strips back on.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
There's just something about them, they're just a great all round car. Still love the looks. Only chavs take the side strips off Luke, yours inspired me to get mine!

:eek:

I'd 100% have another, may get a cheap one for the gf when she finishes uni next year, purely so I can drive it. Lol.

120d M Sport
Yeah I can see me in another too, not sure how :) No other half I can pressure into one.

I found mine more instantly impressive than my GTI, though that might be because I upgraded from a 1.2 to it. When on a blast, the GTI is definetely the better drive however.

OP, I am on zsoc but I haven't sold you anything. Keep up the good work!

PH1 iceburg
Love these, i have had a couple and really enjoyed them. Rust issue was the only gripe i had.