ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Modded Clio

Octy vRS & Ninja 650

are the exhausts real though?

and what you gonna do to the bonnet?
[Edited by Mike-bham on 02 July 2005 at 9:30pm]

2015 Audi S3 Stage 3

thanks lads i was nervous posting it up on here but glad to see some like it! :D

yes the exhausts are real - powerflow!

Not a fan of the front splitter or the mesh and could do with a 172/182 grill apart from that its not actually that bad.

Golf R/Leon FR

as bodykitted clios go that one of the nicest

not too keen on the front but the rest is nice

good effort there dude

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold

Im liking that

not gone OTT

plain simple but modded - works very well :)

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold

oh and i think the same front grill but remove the nasty silver and mesh it using soem nice BLACK mesh wud look sweet almost like an MS Designs grill minus the expense!

2015 Audi S3 Stage 3

thanks again people!!!

i know wot u mean about the grill its going asap once im away on holiday and my new grill with same mesh is going in!

ill see once its all put together if i want to get the mesh painted black!

cheers! :D

2015 Audi S3 Stage 3

thanks lads

my bodyshop guy did an amazing smooth job with the prima skirt! was well pleased when i got it back :D

2015 Audi S3 Stage 3

have u really?? lol

the 15s did the car justice :cry:

it has come a long way and changed quite a bit which i like - the ICE is all changing once again which should be sorted once im back from hols! :D

thanks

Renault Laguna Coupe

Not really into that sort of stuff, but every now and then a good one crops up to prove me wrong. Nice going mate, looks class.

2015 Audi S3 Stage 3

im really liking these "im not into bodykits" comments its making me smile :D

thanks guys!

Abarth 500

nice.............i guess you dont have speed bumps where u live lol, i nearly lost my cup splitter on one and i got standard suspension lol.......must b scary

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Yeh trev sent it to me a while bak...Looks nice tho! Bet the 1.5 dci sounds beastly! haha

2015 Audi S3 Stage 3

its a weapon lol

got a tunning box in her so its up to 100bhp so nippy enough for now

as for ramps - im worried about uni!!

Yeah thats very nice I like it :)

Are they 17s? They look quite big on the first pic. Im undecided whether to go for 16s or 17s.

GDI ???BHP Cliosport172

I got to say apart from the guy up near scotland, that has to be the 2nd best looking clio ive seen on here.
Really does stand out.
I reckon all thats needed now is to save for a while then drop a 172lump in it.
I reckon it wouldnt be worth spending all that money then upgrading if you ever wanted anything quicker.
What a nice car :D

A well built VW

lol @ jph172 "the guy up near scotland" narrows it down a bit

I really like the car my only exception may be the side skirts im not too sure about but it looks low as fook everything else complents the look noce job matey

2015 Audi S3 Stage 3

Quote: Originally posted by james24 on 03 July 2005

Yeah thats very nice I like it :)

Are they 17s? They look quite big on the first pic. Im undecided whether to go for 16s or 17s.
they are 17" TSW reflex with 5mm spacers at the front but imo they need to come out more!

if u are kitting your car id go 17s but if u arent or just putting a set of skirts on id go with 16s and deck it! :D