ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Modded Clio

2015 Audi S3 Stage 3

Quote: Originally posted by Dan_mk1 on 03 July 2005

Nice, what does a diesel sound like with an exhaust?
it isnt a loud exhaust its the quietest one that powerflow could do!

it does give a nice note high through the revs which is nice lol

2015 Audi S3 Stage 3

Quote: Originally posted by jph172 on 03 July 2005

I got to say apart from the guy up near scotland, that has to be the 2nd best looking clio ive seen on here.
Really does stand out.
I reckon all thats needed now is to save for a while then drop a 172lump in it.
I reckon it wouldnt be worth spending all that money then upgrading if you ever wanted anything quicker.
What a nice car :D
thanks mate! wots this other clio u speak of? post a pic :D

problem with the 172 engine is that in northern ireland they dont take kindly to 20year old drivers with big engines!!! plus i have the deisel for the economy cos i do near 30k miles a year!

anyone know if a 1.9DCi will fit a clio???

2015 Audi S3 Stage 3
Update :D

my final ICE is near sorted! got some progress pics of the build which i shall post later
new bonnet going on the car 2moro - happy days ill be dent free
eibach pro lowering kit in the post also - 50mm drop :D

"Navy" N17 TWO
A fine car this! :)
I've still yet to see it in the flesh :eek:

I just ordered the 35mm Spax VSX kit for mine - its a start :)
Andy - CS meet & photoshoot when you get the lowering kit fitted - hope to have mine done by then :cool:

if you look at the kit the shapes like the air intake lower down etc look very similar to a 172 imo. that is why i think it looks so good compared to most. just imo though.

top job bud.
Justin

2015 Audi S3 Stage 3
thanks guys

got the clio back 2day with the new bonnet - its standard so dont worry about any pointless vents lol

it was very badly dented from a rugby ball and finally got it sorted! looks 100x better!

ordering either an eibach pro damper kit or FK coilovers within the next few days so once i get it washed and cleaned out ill get some fresh pics up :D

thanks agian!

2015 Audi S3 Stage 3
ill try in the morning!

from what the bodyshop guy said he just cut the shape for them and iosponed a wee bit - wasnt too hard

think he glued them in a bit too :S