ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my mods...how much bhp should i get??

throttle bodied mk2 172
its finishing in couple weeks.mods are;
182 exhaust manifold with high flow cat
magnex catback exhaust system
jenvey throttle bodies with cable throttle
bosch uprated injectors
headwork
catcam 5502412(rally)
uprated valve springs
high compression forged pistons
paddle clutch kit
efi euro 1 standalone engine managment system
magnecor 8.5 mm leads

Did you rob a bank mate??

How much was the 182 manifold?

You should be pushing 220-230hp with those mods, hard to say.

throttle bodied mk2 172
haitch said:
depends on your car as standard, but il estimate 220bhp/190lbft
if i get 220 i will throw the car rubbish.;) the mods will be similar to yozs, except conrods.and my cam is much wilder than schrick.also efi is better than omex

throttle bodied mk2 172
portal172 said:
Did you rob a bank mate??

How much was the 182 manifold?

You should be pushing 220-230hp with those mods, hard to say.
:approve: i love my car and i spent every cent proudly

EK9 + Mfactory gearing..
it is an estimate, you should get higher, but whats it running standard? whos doing the head? either way it will be quick, i only got halfway before some munt wrote mine off. good luck! :D

throttle bodied mk2 172
haitch said:
it is an estimate, you should get higher, but whats it running standard? whos doing the head? either way it will be quick, i only got halfway before some munt wrote mine off. good luck! :D
with 182 exhaust manifold ,exhaust system,unichip,viper i am running 190 hp.the jobs will be done by proffessionals dont worry;)

throttle bodied mk2 172
job includes more details like lightened flywheels etc..once the job finish,i ll post details with the dyno figures.

182 and 5 GTT
Are you putting buckets & harnesses in? Removing interior trim? Basically taking out as much weight as possible.

throttle bodied mk2 172
Nick_R182 said:
Yeah weight reduction! Its still too early for me!
i am going to use the car on the street for a moment.thats why i dont know yet.but soon yes i will;)

throttle bodied mk2 172
FredYozzasport said:
230bhp with those parts

if you'd bought the stuff from us and used Schrick's you'd see nearer 240 ;)
schrick is not wilder than catcam 5502412 which is 283/275.ask benr.this cam need uprated valve springs.schrick is fast road cam.i cant say anything about power now,we will see but all i can say is paul from autoparis knows whats going on.

throttle bodied mk2 172
also fred we are not thinking to change conrods.is the originals ok ,you reckon for that power?

Lionel Richie
ah you listened to Ben, one day young skywalker, one day ;)

so how is a Schrick 288/280 not wilder than a 283/275????? hum

throttle bodied mk2 172
maybe my disadvantage will be decat as we cant use in australia.i have k-tec 182 manifold with high flow cat.

throttle bodied mk2 172
FredYozzasport said:

ben will explain that.also how can you use real 288 with original valve springs?BEN WHERE ARE YOU!!!:boring:

FredYozzasport said:

dont point the finger at me, he didnt listen to a thing either of us said lol.

This engine spec is nothing like what he originally started talking about a month or 2 ago lol.

FredYozzasport said:

You will learn one day that advertised duration means jack and s**t in the real world ;)

throttle bodied mk2 172
come on fred dont change the subject.schrick is good fast road cam thats all.its not a real 288 cam.i believe ben here.