ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My monaco 57,001 miles on

Elise S1 B&C 140
Clio clicked over to 57,001 miles as i pulled into the works carpark, so i took a sneaky pic from the office window.

Not the best pic and the car is quite dusty.

HPIM1545.jpg

also repaired my scuffed splitter last night.

BEFORE: Pic doesnt really show the extent of the scuffing.

Photo-0074.jpg

AFTER:

Photo-0077.jpg

E87 118d M Sport
as i pulled onto the drive at home last night, mine was 58,001. meant to get a pic at 58000 (as im sad and like things like that) but it literally changed as i got onto my drive.

Elise S1 B&C 140
as i pulled onto the drive at home last night, mine was 58,001. meant to get a pic at 58000 (as im sad and like things like that) but it literally changed as i got onto my drive.

Lol i tried taking a pic of mine on 57k while I was driving. Poor results tbh:dapprove:

Photo-0079.jpg

"Navy" N17 TWO
Nice to see they're still going strong :) nice touch-up on the splitter, what did you use?

Mine's reaching 36k soon :rasp:

Elise S1 B&C 140
Nice to see they're still going strong :) nice touch-up on the splitter, what did you use?

Mine's reaching 36k soon :rasp:

Ha Ha mate it was a proper bodge but really pleased with the results. Flated it back with some P1500 , but the scratches were to deep to sand out so i :eek: coloured in the scratches with Black permenant marker :eek:. Then re-laquered it.

Was just an experiment really but i think its turned out really well. :approve::rasp:

Wish mine was only on 36k I bought it on 34k just under 2 years ago

Bumder With A Buffer
My front bumper is f**ked :( Thought claying might get rid of all the contaminets but most of the s**t on the front looks like stone chips and feels very rough :(

Want to get myself a new style badge too...or just get rid of the "Renault Sport" badge altogether.

Elise S1 B&C 140
First picture looks odd, petrol blue'y.

Yeah it does a bit I think it was just the way the light caught it, and i took it through the window so that could have altered it too.

My front bumper is f**ked :( Thought claying might get rid of all the contaminets but most of the s**t on the front looks like stone chips and feels very rough :(

Want to get myself a new style badge too...or just get rid of the "Renault Sport" badge altogether.

I have a fair few on the bumper too, not good. New style rear bade deffo looks much tidier.:)

E87 118d M Sport
my front bumper is shocking reali. i reali need a new one or a complete re-respray. theres a little bit of paint cracking on the flat next to the grill under the front plate too

"Navy" N17 TWO
I have mine from December 07, got it with 18k on it :)
Really needs a lot of TLC - and probably some parts sprayed

Titanium 182
Mine was on 36k at the end of April, she's now nearing 41k... been doing so many miles recently! :( your repair on the splitter is impeccable!

RS Twingo 133
WHen you take the old style renault sport badge off does it leave holes? If so did you just cover them with the new badge? Loving that car and badge BTW