ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Motor, you like

looking good matey!

i have a silver e-tech spoiler on my mark 1 clio and i had mixed reactions but thats half the fun

its nice to have somat different! i think it looks cool you just have to be careful if you are goin for a bodykit not to go too roundy cos it wont go

looks smart!

vix :)

Not keen on that spoiler to be honest. Its not like you need that much downforce on the back of a FWD 1.2! Suppose you could use it to push the car if it breaks down. Nice wheels though.

Volvo S60 T5

Quote: Originally posted by Rhys on 03 December 2003

Not keen on that spoiler to be honest. Its not like you need that much downforce on the back of a FWD 1.2! Suppose you could use it to push the car if it breaks down. Nice wheels though.
PMSL:D, They break down a lot..

I like your car, looks good:)

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Ye you dont need a big yellow pointing stick.. we can spot the car in the picture for ourselfs..

nice motor, not to keen on the spoiler though. to lax power for me..

No, its parked at the end of my garden, and its a rake sticking out of the flower bed.

Took the picture last night before it got dark, just rushed.

Just to clarify, its not a pointer.

Vix, they are team dynamics phantoms.

wheels are nice, sorry but i dont like the spoiler - perhaps if you colour code your car and get the spoiler sprayed up same colour it might look better?

Quote: Originally posted by Mitsi on 03 December 2003

whats the big yellow thing sticking out of the side?

its a tractor beam, which pulls peoples eyes towards it :confused::oops:

ill be heading this way >>>>> gym time

Clio Sport 172

its nice like the colour the spoiler looks ok i think im not overly keen on them my self but it looks nice just dnt go ott on it. oh and nice wheels

Cheers, im always weary of goin OTT with it, Im happy as it is - for the minute.

Sweetkidda, the skirts will be goin on as soon as i can raise the time to spray the side bump strips. Itd look soo stupid, with nice side skirts, and black bump strips.