ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Mrk1 172

Camel
I have had the Windows tinted, added Carbon door pillar covers, Carbon engine cover and put strut braces on (front and back) took a couple of pics today..

Attachments

• various020.jpg
    various020.jpg
    176.6 KB · Views: 74
  • various019.jpg
    various019.jpg
    199.4 KB · Views: 76
  • various018.jpg
    various018.jpg
    179.8 KB · Views: 64
  • various017.jpg
    various017.jpg
    181.4 KB · Views: 53
  • various015.jpg
    various015.jpg
    174.5 KB · Views: 95
  Golf GTI 1.8T
nice!!

any other mods to come? ie, ph2 lights, lowering, colour coding, silvervisions?

Camel
I'm going to finish the colour coding and get the wheels refurbd next and coilovers hopefully in the summer

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
very nice. not a fan of the lights though.

looks like Smokey's old car from back in the day, minus the carbon bonnet.

Audi A3 TDI 170 B.E.
Looks wicked.

IMO needs silvervision and the rear lights need changing, then lowering maybe Koni's or coilovers (not GAZ).

V6 Exige, GTR R35
good one mate.

how hard was it to fit the strut brace? any cutting reqd? - just seen a thread yesterday where a guy had to hack his bonnet to get it to fit!!

Camel
stoddie said:
good one mate.

how hard was it to fit the strut brace? any cutting reqd? - just seen a thread yesterday where a guy had to hack his bonnet to get it to fit!!

LOL that was me!!! It seems the mrk 1's have a different bonnet it was a bit of a pain but well worth it