ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new 172 cup

RRS, 172, ST3, VTS
Heres a picture of my new 172 cup!

cliocup.jpg

FIAT PANDA 100HP!!!!
doesn't it mean restricted or somethin? to do with first year of driving or something iirc.

'02 172 Cup
I am picking up my cup tonight! its DEC 2002, 43k miles. from what i've been reading shall i book it in for a cam belt straight away?

Yeh in NI you have to keep them up for your first year, and your resticted to 45mph!

Kidding right?! How do they do it?

60mph always came around far too quickly in the Cup, I can't imagine what being stuck at 45mph would be like, takes less than 6 seconds from standing!

Cro

Meg'd r27
Thats a fantastic car to be on in your R's fair play. Being on r's is brilliant for new drivers, not that well policed just if you were to get stopped etc but most people stick to it.Get yourself on RMS back home aswell!

"Navy" N17 TWO
Fair play if you are keeping all the papers legal having that mad thing on R-plates! :)

Only realised this was yours after Pete spotted you tonight and txt me in shock at seeing a 172 with R-plates on her LMAO