ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My New 172!

172 Cup
I picked her it last week and am really happy with it! its not as fast as my 200sx (280 - 300bhp) but i fancied going back to a hot hatch and somthing a lot newer as they are much more fun and i feel i can drive it much harder than the 200. she has got 51k on the clock and i picked it up for £5450 which i think is a good price and its in the colour i wanted too! so that was a bonus!

here are the pics. its totally standard apart from a custom stealth style exhaust.

desktop.gif

desktop1.gif

DSC01378.gif

DSC01367.gif

DSC01373.gif

Mint! Really like the flame red 172's.

Agree with Day, could do with a front splitter :approve:

172 Cup
cheers guys i do want to do a few bits to t though. splitter is first on the list! then some turini's (yeah i know! how original!! lol) and then sort the handling out with some coilovers. maybe a cup spoiler too!

'18 Megane dci
Looks like a great example, happy driving !! :D

Where did you get those mats? (if you bought 'em that is)

Chocolate Bar™
did you buy that from a lad called chris in leek, staffordshire. he mentioned he was selling his to a lad down london way and the description matches perfectly (miles, price, condition, he even made the exhaust himself)

your lucky as i realllly wanted that car :D

172 Cup
yes i did mate! he was a top bloke! i think i was lucky as he needed the money and it was the wrong time of the year to sell a car ect.

Paul

Chocolate Bar™
Paul.C 16v said:
yes i did mate! he was a top bloke! i think i was lucky as he needed the money and it was the wrong time of the year to sell a car ect.

Paul

yeah he is a top bloke, hes done my exhaust about 8 times before giving me a stealth exhaust :) i always used to have a good look round that, and couldnt believe he let it go for that. if i could have afforded the insurance i would have definetely had it. ah well!

hope u enjoy it :)