ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My New 172

Ph1 172
Had it about a week now, loving it so far! The last owner was 'clio172+' on here. The private plate has come off now and its back on its original '51' plate.

Here is a few when i got it home;

2010-12-17101046.jpg

2010-12-17101115.jpg

Had to take a trip over to Manchester so took a few while going over the pennines, some nice views for sure.

2010-12-18143902.jpg

2010-12-18143910.jpg
2010-12-18144758.jpg

Not really that clean due to the weather unfortunately.

So far it already has;

Some unknown aftermarket shocks
Apex Lowering Springs
Big Green Induction kit
K-Tec Exhaust

Not really sure on what im going to do next, not wanting to heavily modify it but maybe a little more power wont go amiss. Suggestions are welcome as im new to Clio's!

Clio 1.6 16v
Looks very nice man :)

The springs do it the most for me along with the sprayed rims!

Good buy you have there! and also some nice pictures from the views you have!

Ph1 172
Imo the pictures dont to it justice, it looks so much better in the flesh. Thanks for the comments anyway.

I did get a very good deal on it, the guy let it go for very cheap... it was the happy side of £2k put it that way. I cant believe the history it has with it, have a folder about an inch thick full of stuff.

Ph1 172
thanks for the comments, been driving it for a few weeks now and i love it. ride is rather harsh with the shitty roads but im sure it will make up for it on track.