ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new 182... Cleaned and some additions!

182FF & R26 F1
Bought this for the mrs 3 weeks ago.
Came with just the one cup pack, but i have added a carbon splitter and a cup spoiler.
Todays additions were silver visions (thanks Josh), Pressed plates and a quick wash.

Hope you all like!

P1010105.jpg

P1010119.jpg

P1010108.jpg

P1010104.jpg

P1010101.jpg

P1010107.jpg

P1010111.jpg

Thanks
Mark

Nimbus Megane R26
wish mine were like that but months of going past gritters with grit spitting out over bonnet and taking it for the polish to wash has left it looking rather scratched. Going to get it pc'd soon and it'll be like that hah

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Minter that mate, plates look great where did you have them done?

182FF & R26 F1
Never.....
Not a sniff, been followed loads in my Passat and never once had any grief !
Not like running Germans...

Ultra Red Clio 197
looks great!

Pressed plates are legal now.. but they must be done by a DVLA certified place, who put their name and postcode on the bottom of the plate.. though you can hardly see their mark.. Dubmeister are one option.. but anywhere you get them legally will ask for proof of ID and to see your V5 form. Ive ordered a set from a business who are agents for dubmeister over here in N Ireland.. When I go to collect I wont get them until I produce the documentation.. Its a bit of a hassle but id rather them be fully legal!

http://www.dubmeister.co.uk/

182FF & R26 F1
looks great!

Pressed plates are legal now.. but they must be done by a DVLA certified place, who put their name and postcode on the bottom of the plate.. though you can hardly see their mark.. Dubmeister are one option.. but anywhere you get them legally will ask for proof of ID and to see your V5 form. Ive ordered a set from a business who are agents for dubmeister over here in N Ireland.. When I go to collect I wont get them until I produce the documentation.. Its a bit of a hassle but id rather them be fully legal!

http://www.dubmeister.co.uk/

Yeah as the guy says legal ones are available from dubmeister, most GSF are agents for them now!

Glad you all like the car!

Lou

That looks lovely! Really liking the pressed plates!! Do they coming with fixing kit?

182FF & R26 F1
looks nice mate, does it have the cup suspension pack? as it seems to be sitting quite high?

Not really sure ! The wheels have ben refinished at some point but they are mint! I am not too worried about the sus as i am planning eibach sportlines soon !

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
I was going to get some French plates for mine but was worried about legality issues but based on what someone said above (Thanks) I may just get some locally and produce my documents on the pushed metal like yours :)

Car looks good to.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Bit of a bump but following how good this car looks I have just bought some pressed plates too.