ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new 182 . . . Liquid content

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
Awesome dude :)

From a fellow Liquid owner - don't you always think photos don't do the paint justice?

Dan

Porsche Boxster987S
Awesome dude :)

From a fellow Liquid owner - don't you always think photos don't do the paint justice?

Dan
yea mate its quite frustrating lol. in person the colour is like a flip paint in a way depending on which way the sun hits it. im really pleased with it though. really has been well looked after!

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
They're so much brighter in real life as well! Yea it does look to have been cared for :)

I got mine (R27) from a Honda dealer - was only a year old but I was afraid it wouldn't have been cared for - but as soon as I saw the paintwork I knew it had, then when it rained there was some awesome beading on it so I knew it had wax too hehe :D

Dan

Porsche Boxster987S
They're so much brighter in real life as well! Yea it does look to have been cared for :)

I got mine (R27) from a Honda dealer - was only a year old but I was afraid it wouldn't have been cared for - but as soon as I saw the paintwork I knew it had, then when it rained there was some awesome beading on it so I knew it had wax too hehe :D

Dan
let me know how you get on with your new wax for it please mate

Iceberg 172 Cup
lovely car dude, pardon my ignorance though but if it has both cup packs why does it have leather and xenon lights???

jay!!

205Gti,HondaCBR600RR
lovely car dude, pardon my ignorance though but if it has both cup packs why does it have leather and xenon lights???

jay!!

Because thats what the cup packs are spoiler, splitter, dark alloys and cup suspension. A 182cup has the same but without the xenon's and leather and a few other bits to save weight.

Porsche Boxster987S
cheers guys. managed 138jellybabies on my private track today and was still pulling.:cool:

Gorgeous car babe, much respect from one liquid owner to another :D

my opinion is dont go for gloss black... go for Matt black ;) heres a pic of my old one:

IMG_3718_crop.jpg
Wow thats gorgeous!:cool:
i just dropped me sarnie!

Porsche Boxster987S
LY is an awesome colour, either antharicite or blac turinis to set it off perfectly!
i think the wheels on it just now look ok. yurinis are a bit too common now. but i suppose thats because they look great