ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new 182

Mk4 .:R32
I finally got a 182 after saving for soo long. Iam so happy with her, 17k miles, totally standard and alot quicker than my 1.2 lol it took me an age to find one that i liked...

A few pics of my old Dynamique...
Picture021.jpg

Picture004.jpg

My 182
Picture130.jpg

Picture123.jpg

Picture063.jpg

Picture061.jpg

Picture055.jpg

I shall be putting the dynamique back to standard and selling her...she served me well :).

182kev

Didnt know they done a 182 van :rasp:

loose the tints imo look so much better without and nice colour :D

ST
Nice one mate...tho just wait till it gets dirty and you start getting anal about the ultra soft black gold paint..

350Z GT
Think that looks pretty stunning :p...quite like the Dynamique as well.
Will look out for you driving around. Did you get it from the garage in East Cowes?

Mk4 .:R32
thanks for your comments, still undecided about the tints as they look darker in the pics than what they accually are.

Josh i got it through a private sale but yeah its the same 182 that was at East Cowes. Will miss my Dynamique when she goes :(. I have cleaned her a fair few times already lol. The dew in these cold mornings leaves marks on the paintwork and attracts dust ahhh lol.