ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new 197 :)

Clio 197
Hi i have not long since bought this 197 quite happy with it very fun car to drive
I got the recros a week after I bought the car
001_smile.gif

My plans are
To get the back of the recaros raped in carbon fibre to match the dash
I fancy a spoiler but I am stuck between the cup one or the Ktec stealth
I also fancy the areo frunt splitter or the jase one but can't make my mind up lol

Tell me what you think cheers
fe74d9b9.jpg

166a1763.jpg

ea3d27e0.jpg

e5ab7172.jpg

Last edited:
Ahhh you bought it locally then? It's well maintained, the guy used to come into work all the time with it.

Looks great mate.

Clio 197
Cheer bud
Yeah I did mate as soon as I saw it I had to have it it's very well looked after i love it very fun to drive lol

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
Lovely!

The seats make the 197/200's IMO.

Loose the mirror caps and it's perfect

Clio 197
Looks miles better in person mate I like the mirrors I can see what your saying the there like mustered you like it or you dont lol

M135i
Looks good mate nice to see you got one, asif you got rid of silver one after spending all money on it lol, and feirny works with me and ye used to come into work alot

Clio 197
I ant got rid of it mate I'm still the owner just my brother has it lol I got sick of it not moving when you put foot down tbh looked nice but wunt pull me out of bed what you driving now still got the corsa

Clio 197
Haha oh right it's looked after credit to the old owner tbh I'm just going to get the areo splitter and a Ktec stealth spoiler oh and my recaros wrapped

Clio 197
It's not 2006 bud if I remember right it's late 2007 early 2008 can't quite remember without looking and yes there red don't think there painted tbh I think the previouse owner upgreaded them when he had it lowerd not to sure Or they just came on the car lol

M135i
nice one mate, yeh i still got the corsa i saw you the other week outside ventura, we looked at each other i think lol

Vectra SRi
It's not 2006 bud if I remember right it's late 2007 early 2008 can't quite remember without looking and yes there red don't think there painted tbh I think the previouse owner upgreaded them when he had it lowerd not to sure Or they just came on the car lol

f**k me it's hard work reading your posts!!

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin

Its a 57 (late 2007) plate but my car check said it was built/set up/imported... Whatever they call it in 06

Clio 197
After all that - no R27?

Looks nice-

S

Got sick of looking for one that didn't have a lot of miles on and not looked after..
i really wanted the only white one but after having a good think I dint want to buy it and use it as a daily runner to good of a car for that tbh