ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new 200

clio 197 sport
Hi i am after everyones help!!!! i used to have a 182 when they first came now i am just about to buy an 11 plate silverstone GP! these are fairly rare as only 50 mad but although i can find the plaques for the silverstone ltd edition i cant find the numbered plaque to say 1/50 or whatever number.can anyone help at all as i want to tie up the purchse tommorrow

Thanks

Sweeno

clio 197 sport
I think its paint, roof, seats and wheels.........;.still no solution to the plaque and its whereabouts tho!!!

Megane 275 trophy006
Yeah so it does. Looked at the second to last picture in the thread I posted and you can just see it by the side of the handbrake :)
​learn something new all the time.

clio 197 sport
Thanks guys but its none of those places the log book ant the inside of the car door shut says its the gp but i cant find anything else !!!! i will ring renault to find out the number tommorrow before i take the plunge!!!!!! lastly where can i get these remade or will i have to buy them form Renault !!!

Thanks

Sweeno

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
PM

I have been offered a top trump Silverstone on 8k miles.- will be better than any Renault dealer.