ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new 200t lux edc

2014 Clio 200t edc
Fitted a cup spoiler to her yesterday, not the large one but the smaller one, which I think suits it nicely and finishes off the rear end imo. Very happy with it.
CEB2955B-6D77-4D8C-8E69-75C3DCC0C57B.jpeg

A467428A-97D5-4A25-8AA4-BD59C26FF2D0.jpeg

2014 Clio 200t edc
Went to D7R fabrication in Telford who did a ghost mod on my exhaust. Not sure on the actual specifics of what he does, but it has changed the car. Deeper tone and louder when putting your foot down, but liveable day to day! Sounds like an animal now.

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Tempted by the D7R ghost mod myself, but more than anything I cba with the ~3hr drive to Telford.
Probably just going to get a Scorpion non-res catback eventually instead. A lot of people seem to swear by GT Performance stuff on eBay too.

Mind if I ask how much the ghost mod was?

2014 Clio 200t edc
Tempted by the D7R ghost mod myself, but more than anything I cba with the ~3hr drive to Telford.
Probably just going to get a Scorpion non-res catback eventually instead. A lot of people seem to swear by GT Performance stuff on eBay too.

Mind if I ask how much the ghost mod was?
It’s more than worth the drive up and back mate, I’m about 40 mins away but really wouldn’t have anyone else do anything exhaust wise. Carl knows his stuff and is brilliant. He adds proper flanges to his centre box delete so it doesn’t leak too.
I’ll PM you.

2014 Clio 200t edc
1830B502-413F-43DC-9E29-D81F5EEEAE32.jpeg

So I’ve fitted some trophy alloys as I think the diamond cut actually looks good. I painted my rear diffuser black and waiting to be able to do the front blade black too. Also fitted the maxton splitter on the front. Really happy with how it looks now.