ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My New Albi 200

Albi Blue RS 200
Ordered in November so had quite an exciting wait for this.

It's a Clio 200 in Albi Blue

Spec :

Cup Pack
RS Monitor
Speedline Alloys in Satin Black
Albi Blue Paint
"Full Fat Renault Sport" AC etc

The car just hit 600 miles this morning a lot of this is from the drive home from picking up the car! , so technically should be run in according to the handbook, I should now be able to explore the full rev range, I've had jolts up to higher revs but have had to stick to 3-3.5k to be on the cautious side. That's just me some people like to thrash it from the go. Not me.

Anyway I'm loving the car it's a completely different beast to the 172 I had a year or so back. The cornering and handling is superb and even manages to put a smile on my girlfriends face in between her moaning the ride is too harsh, very easy car to drive quick and feel comfortable doing so. It just stick like **** to a stick.

The exhaust is surprisingly raspy for a standard car but it's nothing I didn't expect, I love it.

The RS monitor I added as an extra is a bit of a gimmick but it's quite fun to have anyway. So yea really happy with the car, here are a few pictures (sorry the cars a bit filthy)

DSC02868.jpg

DSC02871.jpg

DSC02872.jpg

DSC02882.jpg

DSC02881.jpg

DSC02880.jpg

DSC02879.jpg

dsc02885a.jpg

dsc02884d.jpg

225 Cup & Williams
If that had recaro's it would be my perfect 200 tbh. Looks nice though I'm really starting to like the 200's in albi blue.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Get some scotchguard style fabric protector on those seats. The White gets very grubby, very quickly.

Good choice, love albi on the 200. Didn't know you had a 200 truffalo?

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Like the 0-60 and 1/4 mile jobbie... wonder how accurate it is?

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Like the 0-60 and 1/4 mile jobbie... wonder how accurate it is?
Works of the g-meter iirc, so as accurate as those iphone apps. So not very lol. I'd have it just for the oil temp though.

Albi Blue RS 200
Get some scotchguard style fabric protector on those seats. The White gets very grubby, very quickly.

Good choice, love albi on the 200. Didn't know you had a 200 truffalo?

Yea either that or I'm gonna get some car seat covers if I can find some decent ones to fit the 200.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
The recaro's are ace. On a 182 it's a no-brainer, as the standard driving position is woeful. On the 200, the standard seats are very supportive, even for track use. So the Recaro's are a luxury. An £800 luxury that wears through on the bolsters.

If they were the same finish as Trophy trendline's, instead of cheap fabric, they'd be essential.

RB One Eight Two
Very nice! I have never really been a fan of Albi blue until i saw a clean albi 197 the other day and it looked stunning!

Albi Blue RS 200
The recaro's are ace. On a 182 it's a no-brainer, as the standard driving position is woeful. On the 200, the standard seats are very supportive, even for track use. So the Recaro's are a luxury. An £800 luxury that wears through on the bolsters.

If they were the same finish as Trophy trendline's, instead of cheap fabric, they'd be essential.

Exactly, not being funny Scott but have you driven a 200 with Recaros?

I didn't see the benefit, they seem to be purely for show and don't even seem to be that good for that as they wear so easily!

The standard seats are very good I did not in anyway think they were worth the money.

Albi Blue RS 200
Love it Tom.

Might have to pop over for a nosey(go) on Saturday if your about;)

What times you had 0-60/ 1/4 mile then?

Should be mate.

Not had a go yet mate as couldn't make full use of the rev range, now it's run in I'll probs have a good bash :)

DrewBear11

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST
Looks awesome, really like it in blue ?

Whats the best 0-60 and 1/4 mile times 200 owners have been getting ?

I'd love that little toy :p