ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My New Car - Back in a Clio!

Chopped in the EK9 and got this wee beaut from Steve @ R-Sport Cars a few weeks ago and only just got some pictures, just on the driveway for now so nothing special. I absolutely love it and can't recommend Steve enough, service was top notch.

side_2.png

frontWHEEL.png

frontSLANT.png

rearLIGHT.png

Future plans are to refurb the wheels (1 previous lady owner, kerb central) and a K-tec Sprint rear spoiler. Apart from that it's staying pretty much standard. Maybe a wee cheeky exhaust in the future, we'll see.

ali-ham

ClioSport Club Member
  williams + 182's
Stunning looking car mate!! i'm soooo tempted on a R27 myself!! best colour by far!!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Fantastic choice. The only 197 i'd own.

What camera, editing do you use mate?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
You're not the first person that chopped in an EK9 for something else. What was your reasoning for selling!

Thanks for all the comments folks.

Fantastic choice. The only 197 i'd own.

What camera, editing do you use mate?

Cheers. Nothing special, Nikon D40 on a £15 tripod then messed around with the settings a little on iPhoto.

You're not the first person that chopped in an EK9 for something else. What was your reasoning for selling!

This sounds daft but as I've said to everyone who's asked me that, I don't really know why. I just didn't 'love' it the way I felt I should. Vtec was a bit of a novelty at first but having about 7BHP until like 6k got on my nerves quickly. Only had it for 10 weeks but don't regret it.

Will be hard to miss in this, spoiler and lose the Clio badge then leave it alone

That's the plan for now bud, need to get my private plate on too.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Stunning- I LOVE THESE cars & love the colour-

Youve done a great job on getting the shine out of that!!!

The garage round the back of my house is always littered with LY cars-

I have another LY r27 picking up next week-

enjoy the car & the climate control!!!!!

Steve